🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MelissaBecker

The HDTGM Movie Game

I have the most boring job in the world. It mostly involves sitting in meetings on the off chance that something interesting happens and then telling someone else about it. For this reason I often amuse myself by playing little games. Recently, I have started playing one involving the films of HDTGM. The goal is to create the longest string of HDTGM movies connected by actor/actress/director.

For example:

All About Steve starred Thomas Hayden Church who was in Spiderman 3 which featured Bruce Campbell who was also in Congo.

Thus far my longest is 19. Wondered if anyone else wanted to try to play along and find a longer string.

Speed 2 - Sandra Bullock - All About Steve - Katy Mixon - Drive Angry - Nick Cage - Season of the Witch - Ron Pearlman - In The Name of the King - Leelee Sobieski - 88 Minutes - Neal McDonough - I Know Who Killed Me - Lindsay Lohan - Liz and Dick - Theresa Russell - Spiderman 3 - Bruce Campbell - Congo - Delroy Lindo - The Devil's Advocate - Charlize Theron - Reindeer Games - Ben Affleck - Daredevil - Jennifer Garner - The Odd Life of Timothy Green - James Rebhorn - The Adventures of Pluto Nash - Luis Guzman - Old Dogs - John Travolta - Staying Alive - Sylvester Stallone - Rhinestone - Dolly Parton - Joyful Noise

Sign in to follow this