🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 219.5 — 2/13/15 TWO CHARTED 158

Kulap and Howard kick off the show with why wearing t-shirts, that have your own face on them, is a great idea and, joined by Stard, the gang gives a quick recap of their live performance in San Francisco. Then, Howard and Kulap open gifts from Chartists, wherein they discuss Howard’s special meditation rituals and the possibility of doing a live Two Charted tour. Also, the gang gives an in depth look into The Grammy’s and why they are quickly becoming less about music and more about age. Also, in Kulaps countdown, Howard explains why there are some first impressions that you just can’t bounce back from and Kulap explains why a life without a TV show to look forward to, is not a life worth living. Lastly, Kulap explains why The Bachelor, despite being theThe Bachelor, is still worth watching.

Beyonce are the Yankees of music. Bring in the allstars, shoot them with steroids, when somebody else wins the World Series you declare a foul and name the Yankees to be the champ anyways.

I can only ever remember a single lyric of Beyonce's, and it's "all the single ladies, all the single ladies...," but anytime I hear it, I think to myself that it's the Spice Girls.

I'm not heavily invested in the debate, woulda thought there would be some rooting for the underdog though.

A two charted tour?? They HAVE to bring it to Florida, and have Lee as a guest.

• Like 2

"all those seals at the wharf, those are the chodes, the seal dudes who couldnt find a mate"

keep it comin Howie, killing me at work in my cube right now

• Like 3

I hope this tour happens. I love Twooch and it's amazing to hear Howard interact with the chartists.

• Like 2

I hope this tour happens. I love Twooch and it's amazing to hear Howard interact with the chartists.

I'm not so confident, if they come to Beantown I'll be there, but I also think Whooch makes more sense, because it would be odd to pay a bunch of money to hear howard just search for things to complain about that he ran into during travel from the last city. If they tour with just Howie, Kuku and Stard and conduct it as though its an episode of Whooch, by completing a few countdowns and ruminating on the subjects, and then taking audience questions for all 3 as the tweet chart, that could be great

• Like 2

I'm not so confident, if they come to Beantown I'll be there, but I also think Whooch makes more sense, because it would be odd to pay a bunch of money to hear howard just search for things to complain about that he ran into during travel from the last city. If they tour with just Howie, Kuku and Stard and conduct it as though its an episode of Whooch, by completing a few countdowns and ruminating on the subjects, and then taking audience questions for all 3 as the tweet chart, that could be great

True. Whatever they do, it's gonna require some process tweaks.

I'm all for anything that results in more Chart-outs for forum members!

Great episode. If anyone should be on board with "I'm saucin' on you", of course it's be Mrs. Hot Saucerman.

• Like 2

True. Whatever they do, it's gonna require some process tweaks.

They could definitely bring back the Chart Piñata segment. Watching Sir Mix-A-Lot beat a Justin Bieber piñata on the first live Whooch (in Seattle) was nothing short of breathtaking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJOa93_PkZk

• Like 2

About 'Album of the Year'- I agree that Beyonce had the album of the year, but the argument can be made that the four mega pop albums (Beyonce, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, and Pharrell Williams) split the pop vote allowing the mellow rock album made by the guy responsible for Odelay to walk away with the win.

Also, 'Kanye will be Kanye' is not legit to me- even if he's right. Saying that Beck isn't an artist is a douche move, and Beyonce doesn't need him defending her.

Edit: I didn't fast forward through the Loot Crate commercial and was duly rewarded!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this