🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 13 — The Tom Leykis Radio Program

Welcome back to the world famous Tom Leykis Radio Program, the only show for men to learn how to treat women, hosted by your favorite radio legend Tom Leykis (James Adomian)! Joining Tom on the phone line for Flash Friday is caller Pamela from Big Bear who has a real problem with Tom’s show, especially Leykis 101. Finally, Tom brings in Traci Reardon into the studio to offer advice on sexting at funerals and more to her Twitter followers in her special segment “Help Me, Rhonda.”

• Like 2

Jesus! Listening for the first twenty minutes I wondered how Lauren could possibly match James' performance and then she calls in... FUCK YES!

I predict the most used phrase on this thread is going to be 'new favorite episode'.

• Like 10

"How old are you?"

"Seventeen."

"When are you turning eighteen?"

"I don't know. It could be a couple more years."

[off mic] "WAAAAAAUGH!!!"

• Like 14

Off-mic Adomian reminds me of Wario, on-mic Adomian reminds me why I listen to podcasts. This episode, much like Adomian's recent Zizek impersonation on CBB, feels like it was custom-tailored to me so I don't know what else to say except thank you.

• Like 9

Adomians Leykis is perfect now. He has all the leykisisms down pat. This ep. may not last long. Leykis has been known to litigate.

• Like 5

Adomians Leykis is perfect now. He has all the leykisisms down pat. This ep. may not last long. Leykis has been known to litigate.

I'm going to sue. I can't breathe from laughter.

Shout out to all my idiot friends who made me turn off Phil Hendrie to listen to Tom! You know what I'm talking about!

• Like 7

1) saw title of episode on Earwolf's homepage

2) leapt in air for celebratory fist pump

3) reconnected laptop and peripherals, which I'd scattered everywhere

• Like 7

Dat ending though! One of the best episodes of any podcast ever!

• Like 7

So hilarious. This is the perfect format for Adomian to play around in as Leykis. He's having fun with that Mad Decent app. And Lauren's doing her voice from the I4H World's Fastest Toilet Paper Roll scene! Love this.

• Like 2

I DONT CARE!

But I do care about this podcast which consistently puts out amazing material thank you!!

• Like 2

This was awesome. Makes me wonder if Adomian will eventually have his own Earwolf podcast.

And Lauren's "Pamela" voice was hilarious.

• Like 2

That bassy honk sound effect for podcast MVP

• Like 10

THIS is what I have been waiting for from this program.

Many thanks to LL and JA for this episode, which I will treasure.

• Like 1

I didn't see who the 'host' was before I started it and when the music started up I almost screamed in delight/terror.

• Like 5

omg is this really happening?!

relief.gif

sent this text to my bf this morning in my initial stages of freakout

2qxwdcl.jpg

I'm afraid to listen... I think I might actually die of laughter

• Like 16

I saw the picture of Lauren and James this morning and got really excited. Then I saw the title of the episode and I lost it. My only complaint is that I wish I hadn't seen the title of the episode before hitting play so I could have had the same reaction to Enter Sandman that I had at the last live CBB show in Chicago.

This was amazing.

"I'm not going to send Adam Scott to cater for you."

• Like 7

I sometimes walk around my house repeating '1 Tom Hundred Tom Hundred Tom.' Never really heard the real Leykis, but this is probably my favorite Adomian character along with Jesse Ventura and Dov Charney. If you haven't yet heard the CBB with Leykis and Amy Poehler, I must urge you to listen to it immediately!

• Like 5