🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 13 — The Tom Leykis Radio Program

"How old are you?"

"Seventeen."

"When are you turning eighteen?"

"I don't know. It could be a couple more years."

[off mic] "WAAAAAAUGH!!!"

Adomian and PFT laughing off mic is probably one of my most favorite things on earth.

• Like 5

i thought i was good at using the mad decent app. then i heard this episode. if people want to hear a lot of those same audio drops you can download the mad decent app for free from the app store i believe.

• Like 1

To quote Pam Poovey from Archer about today's show....

SPLOOSH!

Holy fuck!! I couldn't stop laughing. At work, I had to stop the broadcast, go out to the emergency exit and laugh so hard. My face was beet red.

• Like 2

"I got sound effects too!

[cock-a-doodle-doo!]"

o god this. is. magic.

• Like 1

This might be the best podcasting week in the history of the medium

• Like 7

When I die, don't use dirt to bury me. Just cover my corpse in this episode's audio drops.

• Like 9

When I die, don't use dirt to bury me. Just cover my corpse in this episode's audio drops.

"Here lies Martattack [cat screech] whose life ended [moan] as it was lived: [meow meow]

[klaxon]

[glass breaking]

Amen. [moan moan moan]"

• Like 10

"Here lies Martattack [cat screech] whose life ended [moan] as it was lived: [meow meow]

[klaxon]

[glass breaking]

Amen. [moan moan moan]"

Just promise me you'll sext at my funeral.

• Like 5

The ending to this episode....the sound drops....everything.

This was amazing. I have truly not laughed this hard through an entire episode of anything in a long time.

• Like 4

Just promise me you'll sext at my funeral.

I'll fly over in a helicopter and blast the sexts over a 144" screen.

"In loving honor. [attachment: bgdiks.jpg]" it will read.

• Like 3

Hearing the Lapkus theme, followed by "Enter Sandman," was so wonderfully like having your music on shuffle gone horribly wrong.

It's been a strong week for Earwolf, but the Leykis Lapkast takes the cake.

• Like 7

The barely audible laughing squeal during the "Badboy Malware" ad made me lose my shit at work. I got some pretty strange looks

• Like 3

I'm not Adam Scott I'm not going to cater to you

• Like 5

I don't think I've ever posted this here, but once the premise of Special Guest was announced I began running through possibilities of podcasts she could appear on. Time and time again this was the one that I would go to. This was the one I wanted to hear the most, this was the one I wanted the most, this was the best possible pairing for my personal tastes. I love all of James' characters, but Tom is my favorite. So needless to say when I saw Lauren and James in the picture at the top of the site my eyes lit up. When I realized that it was going to be The Tom Leykis Show my heart fluttered at the prospect of not only getting two of my favorites, but getting EXACTLY what I wanted.

I haven't even listened yet, but I'm already delighted beyond words. I'm thankful that this show exists and I couldn't be more appreciative to be able to listen to this. It's going to be great, but now it's time to shut up and click the download button.

• Like 7

Guys. Serious question.

Is this canonical? The death of Leykis possession.

Is this the end of Adomian's Leykis?

Okay, it's not a serious question. I'm sure it's not.

• Like 1

Whoa, this was FUCKING INCREDIBLE.

So many things to love:

- Having a guest/host with a great established character and just unleashing them, including a long solo opening

- Wall-to-wall off-mic laughter

- Incorporating the fake sponsor into the main show

- Lauren doing a very different voice/character than usual and totally nailing it

- Leykis and Traci interacting was amazing, baby!

- That ending!!!

• Like 11