๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 13 โ€” The Tom Leykis Radio Program

This is so good I don't even want to say it's good because it might change something about how good it is

• Like 3

Adomian needs to have his own podcast pilot project series. I could already imagine the Jesse Ventura and Huell Howser episodes.

• Like 5

Just went on youtube to look up an actual episode of Leykis 101, skipped an hour into his show - and the first thing I heard him say:

ย 

"Sometimes you might have to lie to get sex, but then the minute they start getting demanding.. chop em off"

ย 

AMAZING

ย 

James kills it.

ย 

1:00:26

ย 

04:28 I squealed with delight when he says it.....

ย 

ย 

This episode was everything I wanted and more. Fantastic, pure and simple.

• Like 3

i thought i was good at using the mad decent app. then i heard this episode. if people want to hear a lot of those same audio drops you can download the mad decent app for free from the app store i believe.

ย 

apple only :( stupid androids :'(

• Like 1

The only possible way to top Adomian's Leykis would be if Jon Daly reprises Dalez and Dumb Mike on next week's episode. My head would explode.

• Like 1

I know I'm late (Tom must've impregnated me with his voice you know what I'm talkin' about?!) to this but holy shit this was an incredible podcast episode. Adomian as Leykis BY HIMSELF for like 20 minutes. What a ridiculous talent he is.

ย 

Was Lauren's character based on the one she did after she watched the i4h Crap on YouTube with the drunk lady talking about monster trucks or whatever that was? Sounded like it.

• Like 9

Was Lauren's character based on the one she did after she watched the i4h Crap on YouTube with the drunk lady talking about monster trucks or whatever that was? Sounded like it.

ย 

Wow, good call.

• Like 4

Between this, CBB, and Kroll Show, loving all this Adomian going into my head.

• Like 3

I love this podcast, I started listening and got all caught up a few weeks ago. This is by far my favorite episode! James Adomian as Tom Leykis never fails to bust me the hell up. This one and the CBB with Amy Poehler and Jason Mantzoukas... ugh, it just doesn't get any funnier than those two episodes.

• Like 3

Revisiting this. And this is seriously still one of the greatest hours of radio I have ever heard in my life. I could not fucking keep it together.

Yeah, I am back-listening to old episodes of this show and I was delighted to discover that the meth-head character from Lauren's episode of "The Characters" originates from this episode. The combination of her and Adomian in this episode is incredible.