🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 335 — The Wedding of Gilli and Garry

Today is my birthday and the day Gilli and Garry got married? Coincidence!? .... Yeah, more than likely.

• Like 2

We better give him that CBB bump!

I agree, you can preview the album on his site. So, you can click this link, or type www.colinhay.com into your browser, or go to google and type in colin hay, or...

• Like 4

"I feel like you're being willfully obtuse. But it's fun!" -PFT as Len Wiseman, summing up ALL OF COMEDY BANG BANG in one breath...

Also love that Len has become such a crucial part of the Gilli and Garry mythos that Paul has to play two voices off each other every time...

• Like 6

"I feel like you're being willfully obtuse. But it's fun!" -PFT as Len Wiseman, summing up ALL OF COMEDY BANG BANG in one breath...

Also love that Len has become such a crucial part of the Gilli and Garry mythos that Paul has to play two voices off each other every time...

That and the line from Colin about treading water and you've got it.

• Like 3

This was a really wonderful episode. I could listen to Gillian Jacobs talk and laugh all day, love PFT jumping around characters and Colin Hay was a delight.

That was pretty darn good.

Have Alan Thicke and Tim Leykis ever been in a show together? Surely theybld have beeehhhhh a lot to talk abldbout.

I agree, you can preview the album on his site. So, you can click this link, or type www.colinhay.com into your browser, or go to google and type in colin hay, or...

Don't forget to access computer.com first.

I have about 40 minutes left but so far Scott trying to butt into the wedding ceremony got the biggest laugh out of me and I have no idea why.

• Like 4

Was it just me or did PFT seem every so slightly annoyed to be doing Rev Persimony in addition to three other voices? Which would be well within in his rights because that would be exhausting.

Maybe I'm horribly selfish, but I was desperately awaiting the revelation of who had prepared the wedding cake.

• Like 19

Did I really just get emotionally invested in a CBB story line?

I suddenly realized I'm a Gilly and Garry shipper because I was a bit sad with the ending. I feel like I must have forgotten something previously established, because I didn't understand what Scott said and what that meant.

Also a bit odd that he did that after voting for Garry and Gilly.

• Like 2

Really great episode, but I just can't get over how good that plugs theme was. If only they hadn't cut it short. True genius...

• Like 1

Really liking the trend of musical guests that take very little adjustment to get into the CBB world. One of the most fun episodes ever. Gilly is the best. Everybody was on fire.

• Like 4

Not only is this the episode to beat for Best of 2015, it's a strong contender for CCB GOAT.

Not sure what it is but it seems the older musical guests are far more game for CBB (colin hay, tears for fears, loudon wainwright iii)

Also I feel incredibly stupid for not seeing that ending coming.

• Like 5

Instantly in my 10 favorite eps ever, and Gilly is now unstoppable on CBB. Her songs should be turned into short animated videos...

• Like 2