🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 71 — Nicole Byer, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean talk about their favorite moments from the Daily Show and speculate as to who Jon Stewart's replacement will be. Then NICOLE BYER of MTV's Girl Code drops in to sample Engineer Cody's Homemade Water and answer some questions Girl Code-style.

• Like 1

Seeing this thread pop up on the forums reminded me that this is actually a podcast and not just a random internet forum again.

PS - mad props to Agata for doing the Lord's (Anchorman's) work.

• Like 5

Hey, Chanson, before the 'cast drops, I just wanna know, how is everything? I'm not the best at interacting with this forum, but I do care about you guys.

• Like 3

Congratulations Hayes, when you said "Morpheus" you made me do a big laugh/cough into my drink and the pretty barista looked at me in concern because I suddenly looked so uncool. Gee, that's just great, thanks so much. (I can't do italics on mobile but actually I was being sarcastic).

• Like 8

I'm thankful that my wife has so many nice friends, and that they are about to come over for a waffle breakfast at my house and then we're all piling into the cars to drive to a parking garage a mile from the zulu parade and then we're walking a mile in the freezing cold and wind to catch a bunch of trinkets that will ultimately just be a chore to give away or recycle. Did I say thankful? I meant resentful. Blegh. Time to get out of bed and have "fun" with "friends."

I'm thankful that I'm not a high school girl in one of the dance teams today, they will be freezing their inappropriately underdressed butts off!

• Like 3

If you see someone dressed in a salt costume feel free to say hi. You'll know it's me because no one I'm with will be dressed as pepper.

• Like 1

Another mention of Nigel – each little trickle of information we get about this guy just makes me want to learn more!

A terrific ep, can Cody get a Ricky Ricardo podcast?

• Like 3

The continued rise of Engineer Cody is making my bones quake with fear. I'm lookin round for reassurance but my time zone means y'all are sleepin. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow::unsure: :unsure: :unsure::( :( :(

• Like 6

I'm really hoping / looking forward to seeing some artistic interpretations of Sean's bad ass skull design for his skate board painting competition.

• Like 3

did they have a popcorn gallery for this that I missed again

I would have had great questions, Nicole Buyer...buy much lately?

e: never mind

Edited by Zsinjeh
  • Like 9

Oh boy, a Pro Version!!

I hope Greggy doesn't track me down, beat me up with his fist and then steal my pro version. That would be not good.

As long as he doesn't realise I'm actually Wendie Malick and I'm pretty easy to find in Hollywood.

• Like 5

I finally reset my password and made my valiant return to the forums to pay my respect for Earwolfman Jack, RIP buddy. Even though I'm a nerd, you had all my love and respect.

Also hey everyone.

• Like 10

I would 100,000% watch a show where women yell at me while Ante Up plays on repeat

• Like 8

Dear Sean, i love the show, love what u guys are cookin up but i might have to be a bit of an Anthony Bourdain in your rear ends because i have a critique!

Sean, youre hilarious, but when Hayes is starting to do a really funny bit like maybe start to say what Michael Bay of Pigs would ask in the popcorn gallery, you really shouldnt cut him off cause hes actually very funny and we all kinda wanna know what Hayes thought MBoP wouldve said. I know your mantra at UCB is "DONT THINK!" but maybe think next time and let Hayes tell u about what he thinks Michael Bay of Pigs is thinking.

Thanks bra.

• Like 8

I don't like it when the boys are mad at each other like with Hayes's really funny cat story. The I Love Lucy talk had me bussin up at work.

• Like 2

Haim Slides and Podcasts are wonderful were also both really good most recent eps. Good job Jimmy Buckets. Can i call u that bozos? Good job Greggasaurus.. I know i can call u that.

• Like 7

I liked Sean and Hayes' analysis of The Daily Show. It was very smart and insightful.

Nicole Byer was hilarious.

I want some shark water.

My thoughts from this episode.

• Like 3

Best episode ever?

I loved the high energy, the Engineer Cody, Nicole, all of it. So good. Almost good enough that I might actually remember that this is actually a podcast and not just a forum next week.

• Like 7