🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 71 — Nicole Byer, Our Close Friend

Before you guys ask, no I didn't buy anyone any drinks. Hayes has a lot of money and he uses it to manipulate people.

I did offer to reimburse Andy kneis for his shirt cuz he wouldn't shut up about how expensive it was.

This is all true but I only was talking about my shirt because Hayes pointed at it and said "Did I buy you that?" which I can only assume was more of his fucked up mind games

• Like 18

Before you guys ask, no I didn't buy anyone any drinks. Hayes has a lot of money and he uses it to manipulate people.

I did offer to reimburse Andy kneis for his shirt cuz he wouldn't shut up about how expensive it was.

Sean, what are your thoughts on us? Who was the funniest? Who had the best hair? Who looked the coolest sitting on the weird couch? Etc.

• Like 8

Sean, I think you should clarify that you have a lot of money too. It's just that your dad holds it for you and hands out a weekly allowance. Unless you're grounded, of course.

• Like 2

Sean, I think you should clarify that you have a lot of money too. It's just that your dad holds it for you and hands out a weekly allowance. Unless you're grounded, of course.

I think that's obviously how it is for everyone.

• Like 2

that was really fun and everybody was really nice. no one bought me drinks but it's fine because i keep a bunch of money under my mattress.

i will say that my favorite part is that asteck admitted that i inspired him to watch all of entourage.

• Like 14

PS This show attracts some of the world's best humans and it was a delight meeting all of you/reuniting with Agata, ASteck, Gabe, July, Sam (wonderful people) and of course Hayes and Sean who are even more funny and smart and nice than they say they are on the show

• Like 13

ugh. You people with your fun and friendship and happiness. excuse me while I go quit grad school

• Like 19

1. Congrats to Chanson on his 1000th post

2. People who have met Sean and Hayes can literally go to hell.

3. But tell me all about it before you do so I can live vicariously through you and pretend I have friends

• Like 4

I just finished this weeks episode, and frankly, it was really good! I'm not sure why nobody is talking about it. This is quite possibly the first episode* I've really liked. Engineer Uncle Cody Boy was so charismatic! I can almost feel the texture of his freshly mined water through the radio.

*Of this show. I've liked episodes of other things before. There was that one Car Talk, and also the episode of the Newlywed Game where the lady said "In the butt."

Nobody's talking about this post? Pretty good stuff here.

• Like 3

Anastasia, did you print out the picture of me and carry it around with you, like you said you would?

• Like 4

I still have some questions about Uncle Cody's water. Maybe its explained in the ep and I'll find it on the second listen, but I'm still not entirely sure if he is mining hydrogen to mix up his own special formula of water from scratch, or if he is just mining potash and adding it, along with other special ingredients which he claims are not his cum, to traditional water.

• Like 2

Rolling around on the floor knocking into things in a jealous rage right now. Everything sounds so cool.

And here's something else --- my parents (and much of family) live in Cork, Ireland ! So, I would also like to join the Ireland contingent at some point of Honlads and friends, perhaps as an overseas member that sometime visits ?

You're very welcome to join. But dammit, being Irish was my schtick until every new forum person started being Irish.

• Like 5

I still have some questions about Uncle Cody's water. Maybe its explained in the ep and I'll find it on the second listen, but I'm still not entirely sure if he is mining hydrogen to mix up his own special formula of water from scratch, or if he is just mining potash and adding it, along with other special ingredients which he claims are not his cum, to traditional water.

I think the answer is yes.

oh, you're right. i don't want to scare anyone. especially any listeners of seth morris' new podcast.

• Like 1

Your picture is too scary also. Is that a cool Frankingsteins wearing shades and a fur coat?

You know, it's just a Morpheus Yeti offering you a choice of the red or blue pill

and not the stupid MRA seduction/abuse red pill thing

• Like 2

Please, let's not go back to the "G" well. That well has all kinds of spooky moans coming from it and maybe a child fell in there a long time ago.

if anything i'm hustling the g-words out of their funds

taking their money so they can't buy clanking chains and spider webs

• Like 2

if anything i'm hustling the g-words out of their funds

taking their money so they can't buy clanking chains and spider webs

Your name and comments have inspired me to spin some

DRR643612.jpg

Last night was really fun! Getting to talk Vanderpump with Sean was a definite highlight. Everybody was very funny and smart and nice. Hayes didn't buy me a drink, but engineer Sam did and it turns out that he's also a very cool person in real life.

i will say that my favorite part is that asteck admitted that i inspired him to watch all of entourage.

Can I ask a question? Why the heck do they park so far away from the Urth Caffe? They spend half of every figgen episode walking from their car to sit down.

• Like 6