🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 71 — Nicole Byer, Our Close Friend

No, I'm going to be playing Majora's Mask for the Nintendo 3DS, because I'm a cool boy that doesn't give a rat's F about the ivory tower nerds at The Academy.

• Like 7

No, I'm going to be playing Majora's Mask for the Nintendo 3DS, because I'm a cool boy that doesn't give a rat's F about the ivory tower nerds at The Academy.

Same here. You're my new favorite now, mwn, don't mess it up.

• Like 1

I'll be live-tweetin it cause I live tweet everything because twitter is my life

• Like 8

im going to live tweet my impressions of what i think everyone who is watching it must be seeing based on their tweets, but i will not be watching

• Like 11

I recorded the Super Bowl, and today I finally have some free time to watch it. So I'll be live-tweeting that.

• Like 13

Sweet, we should play Co-Op Majora's Mask. My gamertag is SweetRadicalNerdComicBooks69

• Like 8

I recorded the Super Bowl, and today I finally have some free time to watch it. So I'll be live-tweeting that.

It doesn't go well. Just FYI.

• Like 3

This picture has been floating around the internet today and has been really popular, so I'll just leave it here

10309170_10203689799993145_8117629312653554791_n.jpg?oh=3318e1d253893384ba79c41d4da419ea&oe=558A6C95

• Like 12

Joe, how was it being so close to Lupitas brother? What does he smell of?

• Like 1

This picture has been floating around the internet today and has been really popular, so I'll just leave it here

That's clearly been 'shopped. There's no other way you could fit that many celebrities into a single selfie, unless you had some sort of futuristic super-phone.

10309170_10203689799993145_8117629312653554791_n.jpg?oh=3318e1d253893384ba79c41d4da419ea&oe=558A6C95

If Sara Paulson didn't want to be seen in the picture, why not just dive out of the way?

Joe, how was it being so close to Lupitas brother? What does he smell of?

Great question! He smelled great! Like a Doritos Locos Taco

• Like 2

I did On Cinema last year and it was definitely worth it.

Pre show segment from two years ago is comedy gold. First half hour or so. Tim was having a hard time not breaking because Gregg was on fire. Also, the incredibly low production value was great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDj-ZOqFiLI

• Like 1

On Cinema Oscar Special is where it's at.

I have no idea whether this horrible audio sync and buffering is intentional.

• Like 2

I have no idea whether this horrible audio sync and buffering is intentional.

I don't think it's intentional, because it's not funny.

• Like 1

I don't think it's intentional, because it's not funny.

I think I'm with you but I kinda got a kick out of Gregg dropping that cake and hearing Tim telling him to leave it 5 minutes later.

I think I'm with you but I kinda got a kick out of Gregg dropping that cake and hearing Tim telling him to leave it 5 minutes later.

Tim tweeted that they were having technical difficulties, but got it fixed. In character? Out of character? Who knows?

• Like 1

Oh my frucking gawd did u guys just watch that prediction briefcase bit??!! NPH is the FUCKING MAN!!!!

• Like 3

Oh my frucking gawd did u guys just watch that prediction briefcase bit??!! NPH is the FUCKING MAN!!!!

who knew Mimby would get her own ad during the big show

• Like 2

These bellboys at the oscars are weird. They just helped Channing Statham down 1 step like he was an old lady

• Like 5

Oscar night: On Cinema, artisan mac and cheese take out, Boylan's Root Beer, sharing the couch with two cats, no one else in the house. Aren't I just a hip lonely fat girl?

• Like 8