🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 71 — Nicole Byer, Our Close Friend

Are YOU Nigel?

No one here is Nigel. We're all only making plans for Nigel. We only want what's best, for him.

• Like 4

So did anyone miss that Sean was somehow able to talk about skelington heads that HE PAINTED on skateboards without being scared? Proud of my super brave boy.

• Like 15

i will tell you all my secrets

• Like 5

Your name and comments have inspired me to spin some

DRR643612.jpg

Is the visual similarity between the album art and his profile pic part of it too? And if not, am I super clever for pointing it out?

• Like 1

Is the visual similarity between the album art and his profile pic part of it too? And if not, am I super clever for pointing it out?

The second one. About you being super clever.

• Like 1

“I can be finding that the funny news can even be more actual and more information than the main news. And why am I be supposed to watch the main news, when the funny news, I’m being more smart on that show?”

That's a busser.

• Like 5

Tim and Anastasia came over and we had pizza and ice-cream. They told me (and my [redacted])all about how Hayes mentioned me MORE THAN ONCE. And they said they weren't ever introduced to Grace. What gives? She was hanging with Twitter superstar Shelby Fero and you can't even given Staz and Treese some love? Sean's not a hugger (which I've learned from personal experience), Hayes loves to yell and make the forumers feel special (which I've learned from my dreams), and Engineer Sam makes promises that he never intended to keep. They also went on and on about how cool everyone was, which was kind of annoying. Oh and they hate you now, Chefszki. Should've introduced yourself, dick.

And to all of you pieces of shit who attended the live show and got to hang with Tim and Anastasia, you're not better than me. Sure, you were with them last night, but look who they come running to when they're sober? That's right! That's right! King Kong ain't got nothin' on me.

• Like 16

i wish i lived in california, or indeed anywhere that wasnt michigan

• Like 11

Oh and they hate you now, Chefszki. Should've introduced yourself, dick.

I should've known that would be the case. Time to beg for forgiveness from the forum elite I suppose.

• Like 7

Can't handle all this goodness. Y'all lovelies got me feeling like a regular Scrooge McNobody.

And somehow Engineer Cody's a regular Huge McSomebody now and I've got no one to look up to.

But thanks for the warm heart. Quit hogging all the humanity.

• Like 6

and not the stupid MRA seduction/abuse red pill thing

It's only okay if I talk about this. When you do it it's racist.

• Like 2

Tim and Anastasia came over and we had pizza and ice-cream. They told me (and my [redacted])all about how Hayes mentioned me MORE THAN ONCE. And they said they weren't ever introduced to Grace. What gives? She was hanging with Twitter superstar Shelby Fero and you can't even given Staz and Treese some love? Sean's not a hugger (which I've learned from personal experience), Hayes loves to yell and make the forumers feel special (which I've learned from my dreams), and Engineer Sam makes promises that he never intended to keep. They also went on and on about how cool everyone was, which was kind of annoying. Oh and they hate you now, Chefszki. Should've introduced yourself, dick.

And to all of you pieces of shit who attended the live show and got to hang with Tim and Anastasia, you're not better than me. Sure, you were with them last night, but look who they come running to when they're sober? That's right! That's right! King Kong ain't got nothin' on me.

This is why you always win the Latin Grammy for best Hollywood Handbook Forum post.

• Like 2

...You spend one day on your "weird forest island" and you miss the best day of posting this forum has ever seen. Bullshit.

...You spend one day on your weird forest island and you miss the best day of posting this forum has ever seen. Bullshit.

This is why you should never go outside

• Like 1

i wish i lived in california, or indeed anywhere that wasnt michigan

You and me both buddy (but with Australia for me not Michigan because I am not in Michigan so that would not make sense)

• Like 3

Val you're an Earwolf treasure.

Guys they're talking about us on the Reddit:

Don't worry: I only post on non-HH threads on /r/Earwolf. I do scan the HH threads just to see what they're saying and to make sure no one from here posts there (I caught you once, Dixon... one warning on your record).

• Like 9

Also I can't sleep because this is stuck in my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

You're welcome.

Damn you Taylor Swift and your pop music perfection!

...and your good sense of humor about your critics.

...and your all around niceness and smartness and goodness.

• Like 1

...You spend one day on your "weird forest island" and you miss the best day of posting this forum has ever seen. Bullshit.

Are you a Caliban, Chanson? Because I'm 99% sure you're a Caliban.

• Like 2

jZptcm6.png

lol who is this?

Edit: Tim's lying I'm finding a lot of posts from him in HH threads saying how great the Popcorn Gallery theme is.

• Like 13

Okay nice, so everyone met up at went to a live show in Los Angeles that's nice and cool

*continues to stares out the window at snow-ridden tundra wasteland of Stockholm*

• Like 9

If you have to spend an entire day there, you're probably doing it wrong. I "visit" my "weird forest island" at least once or twice a day, but it typically takes less than five minutes. Also, I can usually check the forum while I'm there, so I'm not sure what your problem is.

• Like 8

yea, me and my c are foruming hard in maine blizzard country this morning and just so pleased to see everyone is meeting up in california and getting free drinks from hayes. and no i don't wanna see pics of your d's foruming. c's forever.

29ok6ew.jpg

p.s. i'm getting a d in may. it's in utero rite now

• Like 12