🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1602 - Andy Daly

The only way they can top this is if Jimmy shows up in a suit next week to play Larry from 7-Eleven corporate and Matt rents a van with a fake sign repair logo on the side. Jesus Christ.

• Like 8

Oh man... this episode is awesome. If you're not in the Players' Club, A: you outta be, and B: if you just want to see the video for this one, its easily worth the $2.99.

And the prospect of more Andy Daly Pahcast Pahlah Pahhpah is pretty damn exciting. (Gotta get "Larry" on one of them!) Maybe it'll coincide with the new season of "Review" like last year.

• Like 5

Oh man... this episode is awesome. If you're not in the Players' Club, A: you outta be, and B: if you just want to see the video for this one, its easily worth the $2.99.

And the prospect of more Andy Daly Pahcast Pahlah Pahhpah is pretty damn exciting. (Gotta get "Larry" on one of them!) Maybe it'll coincide with the new season of "Review" like last year.

I have an account on pardcast.com but the option just to get this video episode is not available yet. I had never bought a full season, just single episodes (audio or video).

The moment of "I don't like sending things from my iPad." And the silence afterwards was a great moment on video.

This is my first go-round with players club. So far, it's worth it. I passed on the t-shirt though.

• Like 2

This episode was insanely good. Wow. Every time they asked about the sign I could not stop laughing. JESUS.

• Like 2

Matt nailed it with Dunkin' Donuts. Being a native Mainer, it's logic defying why people lose their shit over their coffee. It is, at best, decent gas station coffee. And yes, they load the hell out of the coffee with cream and sugar like it's a fucking milkshake. It's like the first time these dumb hill jacks have heard of putting cow fat and cane sugar in a hot beverage. They are doing nothing new in a crowded market, and yet they are a massive success. They are the Serial of coffee chains.

Whenever I've been unfortunate enough to go there and ask for my coffee black, they look at me like I asked them to strike their child.

But I don't really have many thoughts on Dunks.

• Like 5

Registered finally a couple of weeks ago, long time listener, first time commenter, THIS WAS THE BEST THING EVER lol, I was dying at work, laughing like crazy.

• Like 5

I literally bought players club after this episode. I couldn't take not having maximum NNF in my life. Can't wait to watch the video.

• Like 4

Oh man, the 7/11 stuff is maybe the hardest I've ever laughed at this show, which is really saying something. The fact that the staff seemed so nonplussed by it was the kicker; gas station cashiers must develop a crazy high tolerance for odd behavior.

Great stuff guys, Season 16 is really starting off with a bang!

• Like 2

You know I actually got a slice of pizza from there once and it wasn't a nightmare.

High praise INDEED!

"I have a wig in the car" is the least surprising thing Andy Daly could possibly say. When I imagine him tooling around LA, I can't help but think of four or five different wigs in the back seat along with a handful of false mustaches and a few beards. You never know when you're going to need to re-enter a 7-11 in disguise to ask about the new logo. Be prepared.

• Like 4

Robots are like people, but they're also like slaves.

Hear, hear!

I don't know why that's so funny. Like Jimmy has had strong opinions on if robots are slaves for awhile and he's so glad Matt agrees with him

• Like 2

The 7-Eleven sign adventure is exceptional - truly a pinnacle of podcasting. They went exactly as far as I wanted, and it was funnier than I expected.

• Like 2

not that I doubt Andy daly owns a wig, but wasn't it Elliot who had the wig in the car? Maybe I just heard wrong

• Like 3

not that I doubt Andy daly owns a wig, but wasn't it Elliot who had the wig in the car? Maybe I just heard wrong

It was definitely Eliot.

• Like 1

I don't know if it's partly cathartic laughter to recover from the Wittels news, but I think this is the hardest I've laughed in a couple years. I think, almost certainly, the funniest NNF episode in the 11 seasons I've been subscribed. (now 2nd is the live ep where Matt yelled about trash)

• Like 5

This episode helped on a sad day like this. Jimmy, Andy, Matt and yes, even Elliot, are always great. Thank you guys.

P.S. I LOVE LARRY!!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this