🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1602 - Andy Daly

season 16 has been real strong so far...ep 1 with rich sommer was super fun, 16A with rachel quaintance was a great classic-style episode, and this one was definite GOAT material

i love nnf, and imho you should probably shell out for the players club

• Like 3

The 7/Eleven sign mystery is the new Serial.

lol

I love this podcast.

Also...

7/11: Never Forget.

bush did 7/11

no blood for slurpees

• Like 3

I was almost all the way through this ep last week, maybe Friday night while making dinner. I paused after Andy went to 7/11 and forgot I didn't finish it until yesterday in the car. I absolutely thought that Andy would be the last one to venture over the 7/11 so I was shocked that there were 2 more trips left. The self-commentating that Andy did killed me, but when I got to Jimmy's trip as Larry I was laughing so hard in my car in traffic that I almost choked.

I would pay good money for the surveillance footage of 'Larry' cruising around 7/11 like a god damned creep! Keep up the good work idiots!!!

• Like 2

Matt Belknap once again proving he is secretly the funniest guy on the show the only guy who gets shit done. He was the only one who actually related and talked like a human to the 7-11 crew. Pardo, you're hilarious, but weird bitterness and/or schtickiness often gets the best of you. And Andy Daly once again proving he makes every podcast better by unquantifiable astronomical math factor of like billions of billions

• Like 1

i did a spit take at the ENTIRE 7/11 section of the show. THAT'S A LOT OF LIQUID YOU GUYS. Also, narrating that you're looking for an Orangina is the funniest thing ever.

• Like 2

I literally bought players club after this episode. I couldn't take not having maximum NNF in my life. Can't wait to watch the video.

Yeah, I was coming in here to say the same thing.

Cracked up hard listening to this

"What are you waiting for? A Hot dog?"

• Like 2

Found some great intel on 7 ELEVEN corporate strategy...

(The secret to their success is you)

I have never listened to this podcast before and I just decided to start with this episode - oh my god, what have I been missing... This was hilarious. Time to make my way through the catalog.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this