🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Game of Scones

Kid Cudi taking over for Reggie?!?

I know nothing about this dude except I don't know how to say his name. Rhymes with "cootie?" Rhymes with "buddy?"

So please, Internet, tell me how to feel about this revelation.

• Like 2

this is super cool. I'm a big Cudi fan so this was such an awesome surprise to wake up to.

I was sad about Reggie leaving, but I'm actually excited by the change in the shows dynamic this should bring. We've had three seasons with Reggie and Scott, it's time to mix things up a bit and experiment with the shows formula.

• Like 1

I would have preferred me, Brian Eno, but this is also a good choice.

It must be literally impossible to find someone as equally talented musically and comically like Reggie.

Except of course for me Brian Eno.

• Like 2

He was so natural on the show Frday. I can see this working.

Agreed. Seemed like a bit of a strange choice at first, but after seeing how game he was during the show Friday he seems like he'll be a good fit. Still going to be interesting to see how things change musically since they are two very different artists.

• Like 3

According to IFC's website, episode 4x21 will be ""MICHAEL CERA WEARS A YELLOW COLLARED SHIRT AND WHITE SNEAKERS". I'm pretty surprised to see him be the second repeat guest after Gaflianakis, given he's not one of the more frequent friends of the show, but it should be neat. Hope this means we may see Jon Hamm or Adam Scott again soon.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this