🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Bernard_Shakey

Thank You Harris

There would be no Analyze Phish without Harris.

He gave us so many laughs through this stupid show about a shitty band.

Thanks you Harris.

Love to Scott and everyone who was lucky enough to be friends with him.

• Like 17

I was just thinking recently that he hasnt been on CBB in too long. And now this is just so craaaazyyyyyy what do you even say?

yes we all enjoyed the overt drug stuff and had a good laugh. and now...

I don't think Harris would want us to stop laughing about the "overt drug stuff"

Listen to his appearance on You Made It Weird in November of last year. He understands that death is a part of life and while he said he was going to try very hard to stay clean and not die, he also wouldn't have been the type to find his death "Tragic." It sucks that he died, and it sucks that he had a drug addiction, but the last thing he would want is for people to stop laughing at the things he said when he was alive about drugs. Or anything for that matter! That would probably be more tragic to Harris; if you stopped laughing at what was once funny.

• Like 8

I don't think Harris would want us to stop laughing about the "overt drug stuff"

Listen to his appearance on You Made It Weird in November of last year. He understands that death is a part of life and while he said he was going to try very hard to stay clean and not die, he also wouldn't have been the type to find his death "Tragic." It sucks that he died, and it sucks that he had a drug addiction, but the last thing he would want is for people to stop laughing at the things he said when he was alive about drugs. Or anything for that matter! That would probably be more tragic to Harris; if you stopped laughing at what was once funny.

I guess I need to listen to that ep. Because, I sure as hell can not bring myself to listen to any of the concert eps of AP.

And I am sure you are right. But, it is just hard for me to laugh at the thing that took him away.

• Like 1

I couldn't agree more.

I listened to CBB first, but Analyze Phish is basically what got me hooked on podcasts. I probably wouldn't have survived law school or ever contemplated paying $19.99 for a Phish concert livestream without Harris.

RIP and much love to Scott and everyone else who knew Harris personally.

• Like 2

I guess I need to listen to that ep. Because, I sure as hell can not bring myself to listen to any of the concert eps of AP.

And I am sure you are right. But, it is just hard for me to laugh at the thing that took him away.

I listened to the Pete Holmes appearance when it first dropped. I've thought about giving it a listen now, but am almost afraid to, since there was so much addiction talk. I think it would just be too sad to hear it right now.

I did go back and listen to all the Farts and Procreation eps of CBB this weekend, though.

Sign in to follow this