🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Alfred Einstein

Sean or Hayes?

Mr Clemens and Davenport as a duo is among the funniest on the podcast scene, but if you had to vote one off the island so to speak who do you prefer?

What pro athlete or other comedian/musician would you elect to replace said cohost?

Example answer*: Anthony Davis is blowing up this season and I think the show could capitalize on the brow's notoriety by presenting an offer for the Pelicans

*Probably not a financially viable example (haven't run the numbers) but you get the idea

• Like 1

i would vote off mr davenport, and then immediately rehire him in this hellish nightmare scenario

• Like 12

Alright I'll kick things off: Cuttino Mobley to replace Sean. He represents what HH is about moreso than Anthony Davis, who, like Mr Clemens, seems to rub elbows with A-lister all stars just a little bit much, more than mine would feel comfortable with. Cuttino in his Houston days was one of those guys that I just loved to hate, which is a great dynamic for the program to tackle

Sean Connery and Harry Davenport

its the only way the show could get better is to get hollowood heroes almost as big as those real guys

I specifically didn't type actors as a choice...but I like the answer so much that I'll allow it

Now I'm thinking Isaac Hayes and Clemens Rehbein (of Milky Chance)

Points for a Cuttino Mobley reference cause I used to always put that sunnuvabitch on my squad in NBA Live.

All of those points taken back and then 1 million points subtracted for trying to make anyone theoretically vote Sean or Hayes off the show.

#smh #thatmeansShakinMyHeadwhichilearnedtheotherweek

tumblr_inline_mt6q7unUdh1s2t97h.gif

• Like 7

Get Hayes off the island, then get Yao Ming because the podcast lacks size in its current iteration (Manute Bol would be a capable replacement if talks with Yao begin to sour).

Voting both off and getting a Goran/Zoran Dragic combo platter would be delicious.

• Like 3

I don't want to be out of line here, but it seems like this thread may have gotten *slightly* off-topic. I don't want to be the stickler in this group, but I do want to identify some objective criteria that we can use to decide which of the podcast hosts is gets voted off in real life and doesn't do the podcast anymore.

What would you say is the most important feature of somebody who is doing a podcast? Once we figure that out, we can know who has more of it and then we can really figure who is much worse than the other in the podcast.

Honestly, I listened to all the episodes so quickly that they still kind of blur together a bit for me

Unrelated note: should I make a thread where we post our pets?

• Like 1

Honestly, I listened to all the episodes so quickly that they still kind of blur together a bit for me

Unrelated note: should I make a thread where we post our pets?

no do it in this week's thread but thats a great idea

• Like 2

This is like asking what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. The answer? Engineer Brett gets wounded.

Injustice_Sean_Hayes_Among_Us.jpg

• Like 1