🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 336 — NOT Farts and Procreation 4

Any other day and seeing Farts and Pro 4 pop up would've been the best feeling ever.

I can appreciate what a difficult decision Scott was faced with and, though I've only listened to the intro so far, that studio pic of them all cracking up tells me it was the right one to release it. RIP Harris

• Like 2

I can't believe this and yet I am so thankful... only a few minutes in. Crying, laughing. Fuck.

Thank you for releasing this.

• Like 2

I was kinda dreading this Monday, simply because I knew Scott would address Harris's passing and I'd get emotional all over again. Which, I did, but it was tempered by the hilariousness of the rest of the episode. It's five in the morning, I have tears in my eyes, but I'm still laughing so so much to this. I don't know if this post makes sense, but thank you. This was good to listen to.

By the way, I'm still not clear on something: so, is it okay to jack-off and think about Harris even though he's dead?

• Like 21

Thank you so much for releasing this and thank you for adding all those great moments at the end.

This was such a touching tribute.

"I've said, I've said it before and I'll say it again before, but I'll say I've said it before and I'll say it again, again"

• Like 7

Very hard to accept that this is the last time we will hear from Harris. I wanted to laugh more but that's all I kept thinking about. I had been walking around laughing all weekend, listening to his old appearances. But with this one, it's like having to realize the finality of it. :/ Now I can only listen to old appearances and never anticipate new ones.

• Like 1

Wonderful. I felt selfish for wanting this so much, but it's perfect and hilarious and NOT BORING EVER. All my love to the earwolf family. thx so so much Chelsea, Scott, Adam, and of course Harris.

• Like 5

I'm already listening to this again and man, Scott did NOT like that scheduling bit, will not stand by it. I thought it was funny, especially when it got pretty heated between Harris, Chelsea and Scott and Adam interjects to explain that his app looks different because he doesn't have the gmail app.

• Like 7

It felt as if I spent the last few days with Harris after relistening to so many of his podcasts. This was the first thing I saw when I woke up this morning and had to listen to the introduction. I will wait until I have uninterrupted time by myself this evening to take in the podcast and feel everything I need to feel, including laughter, but thank you, Scott.

• Like 4

The shit bit made me laugh so much even though it's so childish haha

• Like 1

Got through the intro, but I think I'll need a break before I go any further.

Listened to some of the Foam Corners last night and they made me laugh, I'm sure this will too.

RIP Harris. Lots of love to Scott, Scott, Chaz, everyone at Earwolf, everyone that knew him, and everyone that felt like they did.

• Like 2

I loved the scheduling bit. I actually think Scott is doing a bit by pretending not to be into it, like it's a bits Inception. There are bits in bits in bits (in bits).

The intro and outro are both touching and the tone of them is spot on. As with all the other tributes, it's clear that Scott not only thought Harris was funny as fuck, but that he was just a good person and a good person to be around. I've been listening to some of Harris' previous Comedy Bang Bang appearances over the weekend, and they're always so good. It's really sad that he's gone, but the podcasts will always be there and I'll watch Parks and Recreation again and again when I own the complete box set, and he'll be making me laugh whenever I listen to the podcasts and I know that some of the lines that makes me laugh really hard in Parks will have been written by him too (as well as his on-screen appearances).

RIP Harris.

• Like 5

The ending made me laugh and cry at the same time

• Like 4

I care so little for mondays I have never felt the need to write a song about it. This is why I really appreciate Comedy Bang Bang podcasts. They make my mondays better, no ma tter what guests are on.

However, I have always loved episodes featuring Harris Wittel most of all. I found about what happened only after scot's intro (which for some time i believed / hoped to be some sick joke).

It honestly feels like I lost a friend. Which is weird, because Harris Wittels never was aware of my existence. That's podcasts for you I guess.

I guess what I want to say is that I really appreciate what earwolf has done over the last few years. It has made me laugh. And I think that's neat. So, thanks earwolf, thanks comedy bang bang, thanks improv4humans, thanks hollywood handbook and thank you harris wittels.

• Like 9