🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 72 — Ben Rodgers, DC Pierson, Dominic Dierkes, Eric Appel, Our Potential LIVE Employees

"working a doobie brothers concert"? MBoP, is this what you call smoking joints in your bedroom?

Dixon, I dare you to make a video series as your pencil character, but maybe talk about real stuff like your relationship with your mom. I think it would be genius.

Ok, Let's start at 6 so that Honlads can be there for 30 mins and then everyone else just join when you can. Yay!

• Like 5

Dixon, I dare you to make a video series as your pencil character, but maybe talk about real stuff like your relationship with your mom. I think it would be genius.

I really like the idea of representing yourself as a big anthropomorphic pencil, in very real and not funny situations.

"It's ok, Dixon, just show me on this pencil where he touched you."

• Like 4

congratulations on being on the funny podcast, tim treese

its nice to hear a singer with actual TALENT who doesn't rely on autotune like most of these NO TALENT "artists" these days!!!

• Like 11

ill be at the hangout once the kids go to bed and i work a doobie brothers concert, if u know what i mean

• Like 13

RxCCFHj.jpg

Edit: Didn't see that Dixon also did this, but why should he get all the good visual jokes to himself I'm frickin' starving for scraps over here.

I forgot to mention that this is very good and probably took a good deal more time than mine. That being said, if you ain't first you nothin.

• Like 5

I forgot to mention that this is very good and probably took a good deal more time than mine. That being said, if you ain't first you nothin.

Thanks Dixon, I appreciate it. Understanding the "Rule of Firsts" is a principle I'll need to grasp if I ever want to see a popular badge in my future.

• Like 2

I was planning to get back into this hangout game but I left a lot of work for the very last possible minute. Which is why I'm fucking reading an Internet message board about my favorite radio program argh what's wrong with me (and also you people)

• Like 2

"Oh, crap, you OK? Really stubbed your toe there. Ya, who knew it got this dark with all the lights off, right? What? Oh, it's for a thing with my internet friends. So they wont see my face. Ya, that's why I'm wearing your tights over my head too. Weird, right? A pencil haha. You've seen a pencil before right, [redacted]? I mean I know this the 21st century and all, but cmon, that's a pencil. Ohhh, those are googly eyes. I hot glued them on. Well they think that's me. What do you mean? My internet friends think I'm actually a pencil. I know! So ya, gotta keep up that charade haha.

Ok, goodnight, be there once this thing winds down."

OH also this ^ is very good and really much better than any flashy glorified flipbook but WHO RESPECTS THE WRITTEN WORD ANYMORE NOBODY & YOU JUST NEVER SEE PROSE HUMOR BC IT'S DEAD THAT'S WHY

• Like 3

OH also this ^ is very good and really much better than any flashy glorified flipbook but WHO RESPECTS THE WRITTEN WORD ANYMORE NOBODY & YOU JUST NEVER SEE PROSE HUMOR BC IT'S DEAD THAT'S WHY

tldr

jk

• Like 3

I don't know about all of you, but I'll be watching Survivor tonight because you never know when Sean will show up on TV like that time he was on Parks&Rec and the Oscars.

• Like 11

You guys are missing an amazing Hangout right now. Best line so far: A Ringo ate your baby.

• Like 7

Maybe we got too silly?

50 frames per second? Frame rates that aren't 30 or 60 are indeed too silly for me.

The best stuff happened pre and post live stream so y'all missed out on the real good bits.

• Like 2

This is for Jacob. No one else can watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBKM37x5iQE

You rock. This was the best way to start my day. My Hazie-boner increased like 3 sizes.

Also I apologize to Hayes and presumably others for making you think about my boner.

ALSO also: Sorry I dipped out early. I feel like a fool, and it wasn't even worth it because I lost that smash bros. game.

• Like 4

Hmm. I think we may be funnier than the show. There are some great quotables in our hangout.

It gets better the 2nd half when we all forget its recording. But Joe isnt lying, there was some hilarious stuff before and after, including the GOAT Predator joke as told by Joe McGurl

Didnt you record a differen one too?

• Like 5

Like a stupid dummy I didn't check the forums last night or I'd have stayed up.

• Like 3

I was having some technical difficulties last night. My internet kept cutting out. So that's why my Michael Caine impression wasn't very good.

Just kidding. It was a great impression.

• Like 6