🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 72 — Ben Rodgers, DC Pierson, Dominic Dierkes, Eric Appel, Our Potential LIVE Employees

I work at 8 in the morning and usually wake up at 6 and listen during my morning routine. It's good to start the day with great loffs before working a soul-crushing job at a bank!

Remind me to never go to the bank that A BEAR works at! Those paws can't even grips the money!

I take that back because I see you play guitar. This bear has deft paws he can totally work at a bank.

• Like 7

did anybody catch that junk crate code this week? i need a wooden garage sale picture frame and a couple of different wires

• Like 7

Remind me to never go to the bank that A BEAR works at! Those paws can't even grips the money!

I take that back because I see you play guitar. This bear has deft paws he can totally work at a bank.

Haha, I'm doing my best! It can be tough sometimes because my sharp claws can tear the bills, and also I've eaten a few customers and the boss still won't let me hear the end of that. You can take the bear out of the wild but you can't take the wild out of the bear I guess!

• Like 2

I'm no chronographist, but I think you could manage it by starting any time prior to 10am.

Pro tip:

Live on the West coast and then listen to it before you go to sleep and wake up whenever you want because you don't work.

• Like 6

Unless it's BEAR Stearns... Amiright?

It's funny because that's a real bank that went out of business and got bought by JPMorgan Chase in the financial crisis. Also a "bear market" is a not good thing in finance.

Finance is fun, guys!

• Like 7

I'm becoming less and less of a fan of Chanson.

How much of a Chan-fan (Fanson?) were you initially? Like, you were at 100, and now you're down to 98? Or you started at 5 and are down to 3?

• Like 4

Oh la la! Aoooga! Grrrrr!

Watch out folks, we have a true Hungry Man over here!

• Like 8

From the sound of Tim catching that water, I feel like it must have been pretty rad (It got an extended "Wow!" from Hayes). I wish I could have seen it. Those in attendance, can you share some details? Was it a one-handed catch, or did he whip off his hat and make a basket catch, or what? How big of a water was it?

• Like 6

I love that Sean knows all of the lyrics to the popcorn gallery song.

Tim, I swelled with pride hearing my best friend do such a great job singing that song live. Then I sat in an ice bath to reduce the swelling.

• Like 10

How much of a Chan-fan (Fanson?) were you initially? Like, you were at 100, and now you're down to 98? Or you started at 5 and are down to 3?

I'm currently at around 50 out of 1,023 on the Chanson-Meter, but with each new post, that gap is widening.

From the sound of Tim catching that water, I feel like it must have been pretty rad (It got an extended "Wow!" from Hayes). I wish I could have seen it. Those in attendance, can you share some details? Was it a one-handed catch, or did he whip off his hat and make a basket catch, or what? How big of a water was it?

It was a one-handed catch up high from pretty far away. Very smooth and impressive. It was a regular size, maybe 16 oz bottle. I believe it was Arrowhead.

• Like 8

It was a one-handed catch up high from pretty far away. Very smooth and impressive. It was a regular size, maybe 16 oz bottle. I believe it was Arrowhead.

That's so sick!

• Like 1

When Sean nicked Eric's glasses I was strongly reminded of the first RSS epi after Sean's lasic surgery when he asked why Hayes was wearing his glasses. "That's not really the reason why is it?"

The various ads were pretty on point parodys of common ads and so that was groovy. I didn't get as much as a narrative as can sometimes develop w/ just one guest, but I'll have a relisten. I always get more the second time through.

Good job tim at performing live, I'd have been freaking out super hard. good job too to the rest on mic, but as they're professionals it's less impressive.

• Like 5

I'm becoming less and less of a fan of Chanson.

How do you think I feel? He IS me.

Let me know when you is him and then we can hear your opinions about Chanson.

• Like 10

i love subscription box parodies, great ep

• Like 11

Guess what I saw in the wild this morning.

I hope it paid for that seat.

• Like 1

Can't even explain how happy I was to hear that Smoothies ad. I have needed razors for weeks, but without a Hollywood Handbook razor promo code, I've been forced to order Loot Crate and hope it comes with something sharp enough to drag against my skin and scrape the hair off. And how smart and clever of the boys to repeatedly insist that the promo code was Hollywood, even instructing us to write that down, when in fact that's not a working promo code at all! Can't wait for the treasure hunt that will lead me to the real Smoothies promo code for Hollywood Handbook. I have a suspicion that it might be the same as that other promo code, but I guess I'll have to wait to find out.

• Like 12

I liked when Sean was talking to us in the audience and he said to ask a question if we were "feeling froggy"

• Like 7

Anyone up for a hangout tomorrow (Wednesday) night? I know McGurl isn't working.

• Like 4