🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 72 — Ben Rodgers, DC Pierson, Dominic Dierkes, Eric Appel, Our Potential LIVE Employees

I'm tempted to say this every week, but this REALLY IS the best episode of Hollywood Handbook yet.

i will NOT be party to that! but i will be party to the hangout tmrw.

• Like 3

Anyone up for a hangout tomorrow (Wednesday) night? I know McGurl isn't working.

I would be interested.... I'm on East Coast time though

This ep had good chemistry, which is not a surprise. And I really like the continuity from Dominic Dierkes' first appearance. He only gets paid for writing jobs with Sean if he gets anything into the script.

This is probably not going to make me any friends, but I'm just going to say this here on this forum in front of God and all these HH forumheads: Sean and Hayes are the funniest, quickest, nicest, smartest duo in podcasting!

Okay, I said it. Let the controversy ensue. Come at me, Sklarbro Country fans!

• Like 6

these guys are good but theyre no adam corolla and dennis miller

• Like 12

It was a one-handed catch up high from pretty far away. Very smooth and impressive. It was a regular size, maybe 16 oz bottle. I believe it was Arrowhead.

It was DC's water and he tossed it to me. He'd had some of it already. I tried to toss it back (you can hear that happening) because I was worried he actually needed it back. I didn't drink from it, so DC and I are still not yet spit brothers.

• Like 9

"You know...I make podcasts so...what is better for seeing live podcast than for doing the earphones?...and you have to think...ok, the people is here." - Sean is a genius!

I liked when Sean was talking to us in the audience and he said to ask a question if we were "feeling froggy"

mmmm yes, I've always said talking funny one of his strongest attributes

• Like 5

It was DC's water and he tossed it to me. He'd had some of it already. I tried to toss it back (you can hear that happening) because I was worried he actually needed it back. I didn't drink from it, so DC and I are still not yet spit brothers.

at first i thought the big reaction to the water was you chugging it, that would have been good too

• Like 3

Anyone up for a hangout tomorrow (Wednesday) night? I know McGurl isn't working.

Yeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 1

We didn't get to ask Popcorn Gallery questions so I'd like to ask:

Eric Appel: are you a fruit that is spelled wrong? Is this a good question you guys?

• Like 9

my popcorn gallery question would be for sean and hayes and it would read something like this -- which one of you is boys with mikal cronin?? do you ever get to kick it with ty segall?? now i'm off to listen to the episode.

• Like 2

Episode 72 -

When Sean Clements say he "only like what happened" I almost put my vegan Pop Tart in the microwave. My pastry chef almost saw me.

I 3D printed this episode and then looked at it wearing Gary Oldman for Prada glasses. He does Robo Cop's science. I understood the humor in this episode and it is also a cool nerd collectible toy of the GOJIRA Records mascot.

Rough patch highlights a proto-typical struggled but hot now actor move to promote a one man show on a stage full of people and smart phones. All potential collaborators prolly now turned off.

Hayes Davenport said "He's pushing!"

I kissed JeffreyParties.

Joe, can I get your opinion on this?

Sure thing boss

I kissed JeffreyParties.

Great first post.

• Like 11

This was a great episode. I usually don't enjoy live podcast eps as much but this was good.

You guys watch the whole on cinema oscar special? James Dean segment was absolutely nuts.

• Like 3

theyre no adam corolla and dennis miller

This is factually accurate.

Even if one of them were Adam Carolla or Dennis Miller (respectively).

• Like 2

Did anybody else see the Cleveland Browns REVOLUTIONARY new logo design?

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/2015_Logos.html

Logo updates get a hard time. To be fair, the orange is richer and more contemporary, changing the feel of the whole thing. The old orange made it look like the logo was left out in the sun. The new type is way better, imo. It's subtle enough, but the new one looks way better. I do like that old Dawg Pound logo a lot more than the updated mark though.

I mean ugghhh big dog coming to bites me? Too scary.

• Like 5

I did! I have no interest in the team, but I'm always excited to be introduced to a new shade of orange. I give it 3 out of 5 rollouts, but only 5 out of 9 rebrands.

Just think of the potential throwback jerseys!

• Like 1

some1 shouldve taken it thru spell check tho, it's DOGG pound not DaWG pound

• Like 1

Logo updates get a hard time. To be fair, the orange is richer and more contemporary, changing the feel of the whole thing. The old orange made it look like the logo was left out in the sun. The new type is way better, imo. It's subtle enough, but the new one looks way better. I do like that old Dawg Pound logo a lot more than the updated mark though.

I mean ugghhh big dog coming to bites me? Too scary.

It was a fine logo update - I mean, it's no gently swaying animated mug, but they can't all be home runs.

• Like 3

You guys watch the whole on cinema oscar special? James Dean segment was absolutely nuts.

I died in 1975

• Like 1