🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 72 — Ben Rodgers, DC Pierson, Dominic Dierkes, Eric Appel, Our Potential LIVE Employees

When does the spinoff podcast Hollywood Handbook Jr: Tim Treese going Hollywild come out?

• Like 6

dixon is only one like away from 50 on his oogachaka gif.

tim hasn't liked it.

• Like 22

dixon is only one like away from 50 on his oogachaka gif.

Could you guys throw in an ad on next week's ep? Really think that would put us over.

• Like 7

Congrats Dixon the Pencil, very well deserved !

EDIT: Wait ... I spoke too soon. It's still at 49. C'mon Fatty2Dicks.

EDIT 2: Or Tim

• Like 3

Some motherfucker must've dropped out thinking its funny

WELL GUESS WHAT ITS NOT FUNNY.

THE GUY WORKS VRY HARD. VERY FOCKING HARD.

ON ALL HIS GIFS AND SHT.

DONT LIKE IT N THEN UNLIKE IT CAUSE UR SUCH A FUCKIN HIPSTER THAT ONCE

IT GETS POPULAR UR ALL LIKE "EH IT WAS BETTER WHEN HE WASNT HOT"

NO!

NOOOO!

FUCK THAT!

IM REALLY FUCKING PISSED

CAUSE DID GOOD THING

NOW GOOD THING GONE.

• Like 11

oh thank g*d, i was about to start accusing dan engler of awful things

• Like 8

I'm glad dixon is making nice images on here now and not being always on the reddit, where they all wear fedora (?) and make unsuccessful pass at women (?)

• Like 13

I guess I made it 51, bc I hadn't even seen it. I love LL's show, and I super loved that episode, but I literally haven't clicked into another show's forum since 2011. Didn't even occur to me as a possibility

• Like 4

I liked when Sean was talking to us in the audience and he said to ask a question if we were "feeling froggy"

Is this a brag?

...because that's usually my thing.

Poor Hayes. This has been weighing on his mind for quite some time. I'm happy for Dixon, but I'm also happy that Hayes can sleep soundly tonight for the first time in at least a week.

• Like 5

RxCCFHj.jpg

Edit: Didn't see that Dixon also did this, but why should he get all the good visual jokes to himself I'm frickin' starving for scraps over here.

• Like 16

No one seems to be mentioning it so I guess I'll start -

I read DC' s first sci fi novel when the ski lift stuck on a mountain owned and operated by a Klingon wedding.

Nic Dierkes crushed playing a creep in the A plot of a "Work Of" episode with out the bear coat but I would totally cast him as a guy who secretly was bit by the alien this whole time or a Gosling but cool and smart who gets Gov Christie or Rob Ford or The Govenator reelection.

I don't' know who the other guys is.

To keep it 100, fellow Scoop Troopers, I hope Sean keeps us up on his cheese journal and pray Hayes can give us a definitive white-hat ranking in these cold winter moments. I don't want to say too much but I might be stuck on another ski lift or watching a rookie bull fight.

-Sent from my MoleSkeeeen

i just noticed that the boy's have a "streak" going w/ women guests, interrupted only by male employees, actual or potential. While it's great that HH is leading the brigade of women can be funny, it's interesting that S+H ONLY employ men, becoming "part of the problem". Now is that interesting?

• Like 4

I'm glad that 50 likes is when a post gets the "popular" badge because that was just a guess when I said it a while ago.

• Like 8

Thanks, everyone. I couldn't have done it without you. Always knew someone named Fatty2Dicks would play an important role in my life, I just didn't know how important until now.

Zdd3Nm1.gif

• Like 16

Good on Hayes for calling out Tim, sometimes I feel like us #TeamTreese fans aren't getting the respect we deserve. I hear #McGurlSquad has good benefits...

• Like 8

Good on Hayes for calling out Tim, sometimes I feel like us #TeamTreese fans aren't getting the respect we deserve. I hear #McGurlSquad has good benefits...

Joe also has the #McGurlMates which splits his constituency quite a bit, but they offer dental and a 401k.

• Like 3

If you convert to either #McGurlSquad or the #McGurlMates you'll get a personalized head shot from me every month. It's sort of like a loot crate only way more valuable and much more prestigious. What does #TeamTreese get you besides the feeling of anguish for knowing you chose the wrong side?

Get it over it bubba. We've got it all here, you're looking in on the party from the outside wishing you were playing Cards Against Humanity with us on the inside fuckin laughin our heads off at all the zany and messed up shit we're coming up with. You see that Helen keller card drop and you KNOW shit is about to get real fuckin funny real fuckin quick. "Hellen Keller: The Musical?!?" That shit is fucked but really fuckin funny and that could be you but you're outside in the cold, shiverin like a fuckin chump, keepin his hands in his pants so his NUTS can keep him warm! Yeah, forget about it! We've got nuts but I'm talkin bout fuckin roastin chestnuts on the open fire for a nice snack and gettin NUTS with alcohol at this crazy Cards Against Humanity party! #TeamTreese my ass!

This is a McGurl party

giphy.gif

gdp_gif.gif

This is a #TeamTreese party:

giphy.gif

Fuckin lame as shit. Call me when you're ready to play wit tha big dogs

• Like 12

#teamtreese members: your leader is best friends with H&S. Your leader has been on the podcast. Joe is just some garbage dumpster The Office fan fiction guy.

• Like 7