🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 72 — Ben Rodgers, DC Pierson, Dominic Dierkes, Eric Appel, Our Potential LIVE Employees

Pandering to the masses...someone sounds DESPERATE! What a shame! Tim Treese is a loser and a JOKE! This country deserves a better leader. Perhaps someone like me?

p.s. This is a for real Donald Trump tweet that I love so much. Just substitute "Tim Treese" for "President Obama"

• Like 7

Hey gang,

Just checking to see what time our Hollywood Hangout is happening tonight? I want to plan my dog park schedule because Dreidel is getting fat and it's bad for her unnecessarily long basset hound back.

• Like 1

The choice doesn't even fuckin' matter. Spongebob's gonna be at both parties.

Yeah but look at how much fun he's having at mine compared to Tim's. The choice is clear.

• Like 4

I say Bozos should host it, cuz when he does it goes on youtube and I skim through it for a few minutes the next day and chuckle at a few jokes and feel like I was there.

• Like 4

Joe is dogs and Tim is cats.

Joe pretends to love everyone, but it's cheap, and as soon as the deliveryman is at the door ringing the bell he loves that guy more than even his oldest friends.

Tim is a cat. Tim is respectable and agile on his feet, and you have to earn his love. There are two tiers of #teamtreese-dom: Foot soldiers and honored members. People I've met are eligible to be honored members. That means you're in luck Anastasia, Val, Val's Joe, Girl Jo, Sean, Hayes, Agata, Andy, Adam, Mikal Cronin, engineer Sam, engineer Brett, July, Gabe, Avery, and sort of DC (he gave me a water bottle so that counts). Also I met Matt Gourley that one time and he seemed really cool so he's in. Everyone else is in the "like" circle, but only those respected individuals are in the "love" circle.

Respect yourself and be on #teamtreese.

• Like 7

I say Bozos should host it, cuz when he does it goes on youtube and I skim through it for a few minutes the next day and chuckle at a few jokes and feel like I was there.

We decided not to record any of our other hangouts because we wanted to get real. And real we got! And we didn't want to censor ourselves. We'll take a vote tonight to decide if we'll record this one or not. But if you want to be involved, just join the hangout.

My vote is for either 6pm or 7pm Pacific Time. Also, if you want to hangout but have never done it before, then give me yo email address, fool!

• Like 3

Man, I'm not sure I wanted to be team Joe, but I fucking love dogs.

• Like 6

We decided not to record any of our other hangouts because we wanted to get real. And real we got! And we didn't want to censor ourselves.

Ya, that makes complete sense. It's purely a selfish request.

• Like 1

I love an old fashioned Treese v. McGurl bout. I have my popcorn ready and I'm gonna just enjoy the ride.

• Like 4

This is a #TeamTreese party:

giphy.gif

What kind of coffee is that? Waft looks Ethipiopian but hard to tell cos it's cartoon. Could sway me in the big #TeamTreese vs #McGurlMates debate that's dividing this forum.

• Like 9

Man, I wanna do a hangout sometime (not this time) and see all y'all's faces. I won't say anything to disrupt. I'll just sit and watch silently. It'll be really cool and respectful and not creepy at all.

• Like 7

What kind of coffee is that? Waft looks Ethipiopian but hard to tell cos it's cartoon. Could sway me in the big #TeamTreese vs #McGurlMates debate that's dividing this forum.

That's straight up Vietnamese coffee cause Tim is real into Marxist/Lenin type government

• Like 2

Hhmmm, on the one hand, Joe is my boss, but on the other hand, I've actually met Tim IRL.

I like cats and dogs equally.

So, after much thought I'm gonna have to go with ....

Team #DelinoDeshields

• Like 14

Ya, that makes complete sense. It's purely a selfish request.

Join our cult and start hanging out. We are all much funnier (but maybe less attractive) through the staccato video and poor lighting of a google hangout.

All of this cult talk made me think of this:

It is, in my opinion, the best song about cults.

• Like 2

I'm working a doobie brothers concert tonight so I might be late to the hangout so I say u start at 8 pst and I'll still be late but not as late. Start recording as soon as I join the hangout.

Is they doobies that's brothers or brothers that's doobies? Idk. Might be too STONED to find out tonight. Cause of doobies.

• Like 3

Ya, possibly another night. Got a lot of work to finish, and don't have time to make it out to Party City to find a pencil costume.

• Like 5

My vote is for either 6pm or 7pm Pacific Time. Also, if you want to hangout but have never done it before, then give me yo email address, fool!

If it's at 6 I can hang for a half hour or so.

• Like 1

Fine, let these flyover country people get in on the fun.

• Like 1

Ya, possibly another night. Got a lot of work to finish, and don't have time to make it out to Party City to find a pencil costume.

This message is for Dixon only, nobody else look at it please!

I don't mean to tell you your business, but if you have a normal pencil, you could just hold it really close to your webcam and it will create the "special effect" of being bigger, and you'll probably fool everyone. Especially if you glue some googly eyes on it. You could also dim the house lights and wear an all black outfit, kabuki-style, and they won't be able to see you holding the pencil.

• Like 4

Man, some dumb cat or Hurricane Dennis? Tough choice not (haha barot).

This might make things a little tougher for you. Hurricane Dennis LOVES cats. He loves to chase them, at least, and we aren't sure if he would love to eat them or keep them as his special best friends. Nevertheless, he is firmly on team cat.

Also, for the weekly HD update, here's an old picture from before the thing happened to his leg:

HD%2B-%2Bbat%2Bdisguise.jpg

And a bonus photo of Ross the Dog, from back when he was young and spry and thought he was some sort of bird who could fly all the way to the beach without getting wet:

ross%2Bluganis.gif

• Like 12

"Oh, crap, you OK? Really stubbed your toe there. Ya, who knew it got this dark with all the lights off, right? What? Oh, it's for a thing with my internet friends. So they wont see my face. Ya, that's why I'm wearing your tights over my head too. Weird, right? A pencil haha. You've seen a pencil before right, [redacted]? I mean I know this the 21st century and all, but cmon, that's a pencil. Ohhh, those are googly eyes. I hot glued them on. Well they think that's me. What do you mean? My internet friends think I'm actually a pencil. I know! So ya, gotta keep up that charade haha.

Ok, goodnight, be there once this thing winds down."

• Like 8

Taking a break from the McGurl v. Treese battle to talk about the hangout.

I'm teaching a theater class tonight that I forgot I was teaching until 9:30 est. Won't be available until 10-10:30ish, I think.

Anyway, I give back to the community by teaching young children the joy of art and to always follow their dreams. What has Tim ever done for HIS community besides work for Google and read all your e-mails without your permission? Yikes...

• Like 5