🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 72 — Ben Rodgers, DC Pierson, Dominic Dierkes, Eric Appel, Our Potential LIVE Employees

Sorry guys I tried to stay up for a hangout but the clock struck 2:00 AM and I fell asleep.

Who Charted was nice today. I think I'll start listening to it again.

• Like 5

Currently watching the hangout, "I think the Wailers are Japanese" is best joke of the night so far.

P.S. does anyone know if there's a way to mute a certain persons audio on a recorded Hangout? No particular reason, asking for a friend.

• Like 8

Lol andrew thats so mean! Did u guys hear the part when i walked away and everyone said "oh hes funny!" thatt made my heart smile.

• Like 8

Hanglight Reel:

• Kevin's friend Ron.
  • Joe's Andy Kaufman/Yoko
  • Every time AV did Michael Caine. And every time AV steered the ship. That's some good work, Chanson's Dad style.
  • The joker riffing.
  • Greggy's Jack Nicklaus/pars joke was absolutely incredible. Joke of the night.
  • Kevin's shout out to Jake C and I. Wow. Lovely.
  • Chanson pioneering the improv technique of "no, and".
  • Kevin with the money. God damn, Kevin. "I have to pick em all up now."
  • Chanson workshopping his apartheid material.
  • Joe's not talking about that shit.
  • Gotta note Kevin's Jaws 3D idea.
  • Chanson workshopping his school shooting material.
  • “Sickest ‘coaster”
  • Chanson DESTROYING the marketing strategy of Amazon ($157.52 billion).
  • Second shoutout this is sick.

Great hang, guys. The riffs I was saying to myself during it were v funny too.

• Like 11

during my (impeccable) michael caine impression i thought staz was trying to lead me in to some reference i didnt know, but now i see she just wanted to hear more of my flawless accent work, sorry i got weird there staz

• Like 6

I really wish the Predator joke made it into the stream if only for MBoP's reaction.

For those unlucky enough to miss it Chanson was trying to think of the guy from "To Catch a Predator" and I said Arnold Schwarzenegger. The crowd went wild.

Other things you missed by being lame and not hanging out

- A 10 minute pre stream conversation with John Lennon and Paul McCartney revealing the details of how Paul took a shit on Ringo's drumset during the recording of Abbey Road, Paul actually killing John and Ringo killing George.

- Ringo eats babies to gain strength

- Paul is trying out for the New York Yankees to fill the hole at shortstop left by Derek Jeter

- Workshopping my new standup set which primarily comprised of me saying "Hey, dogs are weird, right?"

- A round robin game of trying to name as many Lord of the Rings characters as possible

Fun shit.

• Like 5

Could there be an earlier hangout on like Sunday night for those "across the pond"?

• Like 5

I could totally do like a Sunday afternoon hangout. 4pm PT would be 7pm ET and midnight GMT

PS - You all got to see my wild laughter in that video. I am one of those weirdos that really flops over, rolls around, and slaps her knee when laughing. I watched too many cartoons as a child.

• Like 6

I could totally do like a Sunday afternoon hangout. 4pm PT would be 7pm ET and midnight GMT

Neeiiicccce. Who else can do that time? An hour later would suit me too.

I haven't watched much of it (the HO) yet, but from what I did see you all had these grinning faces like a bunch of lunatics (in a nice way) that were having the best time ever and loffing so hard at your funny friends. I liked that.

• Like 2

i wasnt on the video but rest assured my jaw came unhinged i was grinning so widely, revealing my sinister extra rows of shark teeth

• Like 10

i wasnt on the video but rest assured my jaw came unhinged i was grinning so widely, revealing my sinister extra rows of shark teeth

That isn't you just in a wig ? That's a picture ? I assumed you had gone to the party store, my mistake.

• Like 2

I usually watch monster trucks on Sunday Sunday Sunday, but yes let's do it. 7PM is nice. I'll be a bit late.

• Like 9

It's red and shrimp. The dress is shrimps, and blood red. Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood blood red.

• Like 5

It's red and shrimp. The dress is shrimps, and blood red. Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood blood red.

calm down little buddy

This post brought to you by Kars for Kids.

• Like 1

I haven't watched much of it (the HO) yet, but from what I did see you all had these grinning faces like a bunch of lunatics (in a nice way) that were having the best time ever and loffing so hard at your funny friends. I liked that.

I shouted you out. Sorry for the spoiler

• Like 1

¡Domingo! ¡Domingo! ¡Domingo! ¡El Domingo Gigante!

• Like 1