🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 72 — Ben Rodgers, DC Pierson, Dominic Dierkes, Eric Appel, Our Potential LIVE Employees

Honlads, tell us more about how Irish people be like this and English people be like that.

PS - Your mug is handsome. I like how it's nodding at me.

• Like 4

Tayto put out the first flavoured "potato chips" or "crisps" in the world, which is kind of interesting.

To be honest, they're fierce nice and if you prefer Walkers (Lay's) you're probably a bit of a gobshite. Walkers are manky. Tayto's are class. They tried to make Tayto's up north but they made an absolute hames of the recipe and banjaxed the whole yoke. Gombeens. They taste quare dodgy up there like.

• Like 7

Are you guys having a laugh or taking some piss

PS I'm in for the hangout on Sunday AWOOOoooooooo I'm hooting

• Like 5

Tayto put out the first flavoured "potato chips" or "crisps" in the world, which is kind of interesting.

To be honest, they're fierce nice and if you prefer Walkers (Lay's) you're probably a bit of a gobshite. Walkers are manky. Tayto's are class. They tried to make Tayto's up north but they made an absolute hames of the recipe and banjaxed the whole yoke. Gombeens. They taste quare dodgy up there like.

Ah but what about Hunky Dorys?

The young pretender to the Tayto empire.

Edit: This literally came on d'telly as I was typing. Cray-Z:

UXvnPHZ.jpg

• Like 4

Edit: This literally came on d'telly as I was typing. Cray-Z:

UXvnPHZ.jpg

Lol. It's a very weird ad.

requesting permission to call someone, or be called, a "bellend"

• Like 5

UXvnPHZ.jpg

The big man is smiling so you'd think he happy but his face don't move and that make it scary

• Like 8

Cheese and Onion! My favorite!

But they're not great to eat right before you snog a bloke.

• Like 9

That part is nowhere near the creepiest bit of the ad. I don't know what they were thinking.

KY4DRrT.gif

He then lets her know that you can see through her leggings, supposedly helping her out (?), but nobody needs that from their crisps.

• Like 5

I just noticed that no one is liking my shitty pants post. Is it because I called Chanson sensitive? Or is it because I said I shit my pants? Do we not do poop humor here? Were we not all fans of the toilet band that S + H promoted so hard?

• Like 7

I just noticed that no one is liking my shitty pants post. Is it because I called Chanson sensitive? Or is it because I said I shit my pants? Do we not do poop humor here? Were we not all fans of the toilet band that S + H promoted so hard?

I find poop humor to be lowbrow(n).

• Like 7

Has this been posted before?

https://soundcloud.c...4-season-3-ep-8

Listen at 35:20 and 44:10.

I found this is on reddit when looking for anyone talking about Hollywood Handbook.

Worst part is the Nerdist mix up, imo.

• Like 2

You guys,

I was in the grocery store the other day and it seems the copy writing team for these cards have been listening to HH a little.

HHfunnyzonephoto.jpg

(weak ass post. I'm very rusty)

• Like 11

I found this is on reddit when looking for anyone talking about Hollywood Handbook.

This is funny. They clearly don't know that Sean and Hayes give other advertisers, like Cards Against Humanity worse treatment and they come back for more!

• Like 1

OK, I'll drop my masterful weave of irony and sarcasm just this once.

I felt comfortable taking pot shots at you because 1) it's a running joke on the show and 2) I like you (and all other posters here) and, at least in the UK, taking the piss out of your friends is an expression of familiarity and comfort with them.

I thought everyone was operating on those same rules, but if I've misread the room or taken it too far somebody please let me know because the thought of Chanson crying himself to sleep in his cabin makes me feel guilty.

Sorry about being so sensitive. It's hard to tell what tone people are taking on the internet and without getting too personal, the last few weeks have been kinda rough on me. So I apologize for misunderstanding your joke. We can be friends again.

PS - I used to get teased for being fat as a kid, so there's part of me that always feels hurt when someone says anything mean about me, even as a joke. I have a therapist, it's a whole thing.

While we're on the subject of what things are like in the UK, I should mention that I think Chanson has the cutest little fanny and anyone who says otherwise is a dummy who should come over to my first floor flat, turn my knob and let me bonk their bum!

As long as you're aware that in the UK fanny means vagina then your compliment is greatly appreciated. If you're talking about my ass, I've been skipping leg day and it is just not on point.

• Like 4

I am really really good at coming up with nicknames, it's pretty much what I'm best at. But instead of doing that, I'm going to list a few of my favorite anagrams for Anastasia Vigo:

Aviation Sagas

Vaginas to Asia

I, Avian Goat Ass

Edit:

Asia's Giant Ova

• Like 4

I couldn't listen for more than a minute because these fuckin weirdos were whispering in my ears and being babies. Can I get a sum up?

• Like 4