🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 72 — Ben Rodgers, DC Pierson, Dominic Dierkes, Eric Appel, Our Potential LIVE Employees

a lot of ppl just do hangouts on their phones burdman

• Like 2

im assuming a dude with a crazy cool looking website like that has a smartphone

• Like 5

Anyway, I'm off to tally a mopper then squeeze the sallywick.

Finally someone's talking some sense.

• Like 5

I went to a Chinese Buffet tonight.

Instead of Margaritaville, he played Saki-ville.

• Like 4

I went to a Chinese Buffet tonight.

Instead of Margaritaville, he played Saki-ville.

Great joke!

• Like 6

Joe at the Bottom sounds like a great TV show name.

Please post what you think the plot for that show would be.

• Like 4

JOE AT THE BOTTOM

Season 7 Episode 18

"BOTTOMLESS APPS"

INT: SERVER ROOM
LIGHTS UP: GARY (played by Tom Hanks) is sorting through some e-mails on his phone and smoking a cigarette. Enter our handsome hero, JOE, he's wearing a very expensive suit that really shows off his tight buns. He's carrying a package (and I'm not just talking about his sweet bulge that is getting the ladies REALLY hot and bothered.)

JOE: Gary! Delivery for y-
JOE notices GARY smoking

JOE: Oh, for cryin out loud, Gar, how many times do I have to tell ya! If you want to smoke, DON'T do it in the server room! Aye yi yi!!!

GARY: Sorry boss man! It's just that Gladys is stressing me out so much today!

JOE: Listen listen listen now, I don't want to hear about your personal issues at home! I'm your boss and not your friend, ya got that kiddo?

GARY: Yes sir, sorry sir.

JOE: It's alright. Anyway, I got a package for ya here. This is all the literature for you to pass out around the campuses. We launch our app at midnight and I want every 20 something in the silicon valley to know about it! I got off the phone with my buddy at Apple and he says that as long as I give him those cookies on a stick my wife Lorraine bakes, he can plaster our app all over the front of iTunes!

GARY: Forgive me sir, but what does our app do, again?

JOE: What?

GARY: I don't know what the app does.

JOE: Gary, you're my lead software developer. We've been workin on this app for 7 months...how can you not know?

GARY: Agh...it's just..all this stuff with Gladys is really messing with my hea-

JOE: Ah ah ah! I don't want to hear about that remember! Now, to refresh your memory, our app is called "#1 Handsome Boy." It's a ranking system. Anyone who has their location services turned on gets immediately entered into the app and people vote who they think is most handsome in their area! At the end of the year, the 12 people voted most handsome go into a Thunderdome and fight in a battle-royale death match to see who is TRULY....*Joe looks into the camera*...the most handsome.

GARY: Gosh! That's right! Sorry for the brain-fart, chief! You sure are smart..and actually...really handsome.

JOE: (laughing) Heh, yeah, I didn't work my way all the way up from the bottom in that mail room to become CEO of JoEnterprises for nothing, sport! Anyway, I gotta go have sex with that new intern Kate Upton in my sex suite.

GARY: You've earned it!

JOE: No. You've earned THIS.
JOE hands Gary a $2 bill.

JOE: (smiling) Don't spend it all in one place
JOE walks out the door and his tight buns really do look great in the pants. GARY can't help but stare.
Theme music "Started from the Bottom" by Drake begins to play quietly

GARY: Heh. I sure do have a great job and a great boss! He worked his way from the bottom all the way to the top! Joe at the bottom! Who would have ever thought!?
Opening credits roll
  • Like 11

after a vine of joe grabbing the mayor's wife's butt (posted by joe himself, naturally) goes viral, joe is fired from his sweet job as scranton's official #1 handsome boy and has to start all over from the bottom, directing a rag-tag group of misfit schoolkids in a production of starlight express. each season resets with a new scandal and new batch of precocious child actors, because of course joe can't seem to keep himself out of trouble. co-starring rebecca romijn as principal milfsworth

• Like 13

after a vine of joe grabbing the mayor's wife's butt (posted by joe himself, naturally) goes viral, joe is fired from his sweet job as scranton's official #1 handsome boy and has to start all over from the bottom, directing a rag-tag group of misfit schoolkids in a production of starlight express. each season resets with a new scandal and new batch of precocious child actors, because of course joe can't seem to keep himself out of trouble. co-starring rebecca romijn as principal milfsworth

That's a strong premise. That's a damn strong premise.

• Like 1

We still on for a Hollywood Hangout tonight?

Yup! I'll be there. 4pm PT 7pm ET.

• Like 3

Hey brgrho, does brgr skamp have your endorsement or is she(?) some sort of ripoff artist?

cO1QKPN.jpg

• Like 11

brgrskamp is my redacted.

She's a bit cheesy, but what a great set of buns.

• Like 13

Hey Sean and Hayes, you guys should get Kyle Bosman on the show. He is super funny, he writes on a UCB Maude team, he likes Earwolf, he is really special like you guys, and he works at gametrailers.com where his videos get a shitload of views. These are all good reasons to have him as a guest, plus I like him and that should be enough.

• Like 2

If you guys want a little bit of "how the bread is made," I was a fan of Madness in my youth and so my Michael Caine impression is largely based on this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-5yn3v3N8A

This song led me to watching Get Carter, Italian Job, Alfie, and some of his earlier works. So, if you are in awe of my spot-on impression and want to start working on one yourself, check out these films.

• Like 2