🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 72 — Ben Rodgers, DC Pierson, Dominic Dierkes, Eric Appel, Our Potential LIVE Employees

Anastasia, isn't it weird how in the Dark Knight trilogy Alfred looks the same in the flashbacks to Bruce's child as he does at the end of the last movie, which is a thirty year difference?

Yeah, that dude's always been old! Don't make no sense!

• Like 1

Anastasia, isn't it weird how in the Dark Knight trilogy Alfred looks the same in the flashbacks to Bruce's child as he does at the end of the last movie, which is a thirty year difference?

I submit unto you Morgan Freeman irl. He was born a 50 year old man.

• Like 1

Bruce! How you doing? I missed you, buddy.

• Like 1

I've been roving the country hemorrhaging money and getting snowed in Tupelo. Just, you know, the ushe

missed you honkeys somethin fierce

• Like 2

I've been roving the country hemorrhaging money

I hope you found a good doctor for that.

I'm glad you're back. You need to be in the next HO.

• Like 1

sure. ill bring my guitar and show andy some tunes that arent rage against the machine

• Like 2

I usually don't enjoy the Live versions of podcasts as much but the way HH structures it is perfect. Love the audience participation and the ad guys were phunominal

• Like 4

I usually don't enjoy the Live versions of podcasts as much but the way HH structures it is perfect. Love the audience participation and the ad guys were phunominal

Great fourteenth post.

I'm still trying to figure out if this is a diss, some sort of laugh you're having at me

If every post you made was a George Costanza direct quote I would give every post of yours a like.

Does that clear it up for you?