🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 104 — ZARDOZ 2

I wish we could have had some more Jason but it was just good to hear June's opinions finally. How long until she forgets everything about this movie.

I'm surprised nobody has talked about June mentioning that her family only had a tv in the kitchen.

• Like 3

would love if paul, june and jasons notes could be put up online. just listening to june go through hers here id say they would be hilarious. wonder if any exist from past episodes?

What about this..? I don't know what their habits are when taking notes, if they write their notes pen to paper or electronically, or whether or not they keep them after recording (I'm guessing "no"), but what if they auctioned off their notes and donated the proceeds to the charity/charities of their choice? I believe Paul, based on The Sylvester Stallone Podcast, is at least somewhat involved with the LA Food Bank...

It might even sweeten the pot if they all autographed it and--going forward--had their guest sign it as well.

Obviously, I don't know how feasible this all is, but rather than just throwing their notes away after a show, it would be a way to raise money for a good cause and a neat piece esoterica to offer the fans.

I don't know, if it's a good idea or not. Just a thought I had...

• Like 4

"These necklines were sooo upsetting to me." Perfect June-ism.

Great episode, loved the different vibe.

• Like 7

wow! So bizarre. It almost felt as though it was recorded in their house And it was just a normal conversation between the two. This is one of the most bizarre episodes, I loved every minute of it.

I always thought that episodes without Jason was missing were never really as good. Now I realize that June is an intrigal part of operation as well.

• Like 1

Jesus, SOCKS by mail? Where does it end? This show alone has had the sock people as sponsors, the Harry's blades one, and the Trunk Club or Bonobos or whatever it was. How long until there's a service that offers to come by weekly to wipe your ass? Because after having to maybe buy socks once a year, being bored with my razor, and having such a hard time dressing myself, God knows I need help with that...

wow! So bizarre. It almost felt as though it was recorded in their house And it was just a normal conversation between the two. This is one of the most bizarre episodes, I loved every minute of it.

I always thought that episodes without Jason was missing were never really as good. Now I realize that June is an intrigal part of operation as well.

She really should be following Paul on social media though...

some where in the states there is a barbershop with a broken autographed picture in the waste paper basket.

xql0fo.jpg

THE BARBER- I could of given him a normal shave but Mr Scheer was so nice i give him my trade mark distinctive shave, and now look what I get, TAKE IT DOWN OF THE WALL! and to tell you I had him right next to my picture of Tony Danza. now that's a man who respects a good shave.

Hey does anyone have a clue what movie is next?

• Like 3

some where in the states there is a barbershop with a broken autographed picture in the waste paper basket.

xql0fo.jpg

THE BARBER- I could of given him a normal shave but Mr Scheer was so nice i give him my trade mark distinctive shave, and now look what I get, TAKE IT DOWN OF THE WALL! and to tell you I had him right next to my picture of Tony Danza. now that's a man who respects a good shave.

Hey does anyone have a clue what movie is next?

Funny you should mention that, because when I was going to school and working at the campus TV station, there was a framed picture of Tony Danza on the set where we did our news show. No one knew where it had come from, why it was there, or how long we'd had it, but we made sure that it lurked in the background of every shot.

• Like 2

Funny you should mention that, because when I was going to school and working at the campus TV station, there was a framed picture of Tony Danza on the set where we did our news show. No one knew where it had come from, why it was there, or how long we'd had it, but we made sure that it lurked in the background of every shot.

was it a black and white photo? autograph?

I don't think Ghostbusters is next weeks show is it?

was it a black and white photo? autograph?

I don't think Ghostbusters is next weeks show is it?

No, I think Ghostbusters is just a showing & talk Paul is hosting.

June's insight on movies is always the most unique perspective imaginable. The subjects she decides to take notes on always amazes me. I wish HDTGM scanned and posted June's notes after every movie viewing. I'd love to read them. Also, I wish we could get an audio commentary from Jason (detailing his thoughts on June's analysis).

This is amazing. I want more episodes of just Paul asking June her opinions on a bad movie she barely remembers and having her read her ridiculous notes.

• Like 1

Ever since they touched on it in the hundredth episode and in a couple others since then, I'm a bit obsessed with the fact that June and Jason don't remember these movies after they've done the episode. I don't remember every movie I've ever seen exactly, but I don't just completely forget 100 movies. Granted, they have far more important things to keep in their minds, but I am just absolutely fascinated by this fact.

I feel like Paul would agree with me. He seems to clam up when the other two bring it up. I think he remembers more, but that could also be because he has to "live" with the movies a bit longer than the other two? I don't know, but I just think it's curiously funny.

Sign in to follow this