🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 221 — A Tribute To Harris Wittels

Kulap and Howard present the best of Harris Wittels. We will miss you Harris.

• Like 13

Thanks Kulap, Howard, Stard and interns. I was both dreading and looking forward to this, and 60 seconds in, shit, waterworks. But the rest of it will be amazing.

RIP HareBear

• Like 8

So fucking sad. It's true though that listening to all Harris's stuff does make you think he's still here which is a real bittersweet thing.

• Like 4

Now I gotta cry again, ya jerks.

Ok, let's do this.

(Thank you for doing this.)

Very sweet intro Kulap. Thanks for that.

• Like 7

i'll be honest, I was hoping whooch wouldn't be Harris-centric out of my own greed, I wanted to move on from the memorializing but this will suffice...

waiting til after work to start it though because I think it will be a tougher listen than CBB was, CBB was a very easy listen

• Like 1

Thank you so much for introducing me to Harris years ago and for the tributes this week. Harris was so hilarious and accomplished that it was easy to forget how young he was. He seemed like a wonderful person and I can't imagine how horrible this must be for those who knew him. Sending love your way.

• Like 4

Thank you Earwolf.

As a fan, having you all put together this show and CBB, it makes my grieving easier.

Listening to 30-40 hours a week of podcasts, I feel a familial attachment. So thank you Earwolf for validating the emotions on our end, by being honest with your emotions.

• Like 4

"You know what I think about when I say I'm going to go Wittels on something? You're going to get it the way a real man gives it, but when that's over, you're going to be with a nice guy."

Thank you so much Kulap, Howard, Stard, and everybody at Earwolf for putting this together. As you know from Origin Story and Indiegugu, we chartists are a supportive bunch of folks who love comedy, and so was Harris. We never knew Harris personally, but with the intimate nature of podcasting, it really felt like he was our friend. It's a tough situation for everybody, but Harris would want us to keep laughing.

• Like 4

Oh man, thanks a lot for sharing this. Really lovely tribute. It's really nice to hear these examples of you guys having a great time together and hearing Harris crack up.

• Like 3

That was a really touching intro, Kulap. Thank you to everyone who worked to put this together, this is a really excellent tribute.

Love you guys.

• Like 3

This is wonderful and beautiful and hilarious and bittersweet. Thank you all at Earwolf for putting this out. And thank you to Kulap, Howard, and Stard for being the best ever. And most of all, thank you to Harris Wittels for being the funniest person on the planet, past, present, and future.

• Like 4

Kulap you are an absolutely lovely human being. You and Scott have really done his memory justice this week. It pains me and everyone else to here how hurt you guys are by this, but we are all glad for the healing power of laughs. Thanks again.

Thanks to Stard too for putting this together. And Howard for being Howard. :)

• Like 7

Thanks for sharing this. Thanks to Kulap for your intro and the interns for pulling the best clips together.

• Like 2