🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
KatieAnderson

Should Earwolf release shirts...to honor Harris?

Hey Earwolf! Just tweeted you about this, buuuuuuuut I'm sure other members on the Forum could offer insight or excitement around this...

Looking at the Earwolf store, could we stand to gain a new shirt in Harris' honor? For instance:

Harris' Foam Corner

Creak. Slam. Sit.

Another user, on the NOT F&P 4 forum, suggested, "Motherfuckers just wanna laugh"

Maybe even a quote from "Analyze Phish"?

For me, I wear my Earwolf merch with pride...and especially since there has been so many retweets of his Foamies and the "MFers" quote that Scottabot shared...I think it's something that the people would want/wear with pride, as well.

Any other listeners have any ideas around this, any more potential quote/shirt ideas?

Harris, I miss you!!

• Like 4

There was a shirt idea mentioned in one of the clips on the Who Charted tribute today, now I can't seem to find the timestamp where Ku said it but, it was something along the lines of:

"I Care About Harebear"

Whatever that exact quote was she said would make a good shirt would be nice to make real.

• Like 1

I personally feel a little creepy about anyone making profit from memorializing someone who has recently passed.

But! If proceeds covered costs + charity of some kind (I've seen links to his alma mater, etc) I'd get in line for a Foam Corner t-shirt.

• Like 3

I personally feel a little creepy about anyone making profit from memorializing someone who has recently passed.

But! If proceeds covered costs + charity of some kind (I've seen links to his alma mater, etc) I'd get in line for a Foam Corner t-shirt.

Yeah I wouldn't look at it as being exploitative. It would make sense to give the proceeds to something in his honor.

I absolutely think this is reasonable, doable, and would want to see the proceeds go to family, costs, or other causes. Good call out!

• Like 1

Earwolf keeping some of the profits wouldn't bother me at all. I'm sure Harris would have been cool with it too.

• Like 1

i dunno, that feels pretty ghoulish to me

edit: ya know, having seen the shirt I take it back, it's simple and classy not something creepy like a picture of his face or death date or something, that would've bummed me out. but its nice

I think they'd have to be "Motherfuckers just want to laugh"

Yes, I would love that. And proceeds going to a rehab charity or something like that would be good.

• Like 1

i want to order both despite my aversion to gray shirts (i tend to sweat, especially in this hot socal weather). love both designs though.

Sign in to follow this