🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 337 — The Ying and the Yankovic

We command thee to listen to music titans “Weird Al” Yankovic & Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber on today’s Comedy Bing Bong! The Vicar of Yanks tells us all about his upcoming (potentially infinite) world tour and Lord Webber finally explains what’s the deal with cats. Then, party starter Doug Doyzoice stops by to talk about his experience as a finalist to take a trip to Mars. It’s truly an episode that is out of this world!

• Like 1

I would like to point out that in the photos, the Vicar is the only person using his phone horizontally. Scott and Paul, I am disappointed.

• Like 4

For obvious reasons this has been a difficult two weeks, so I'd to personally thank Sco-Auk and the fine folks at Earwolf for continuing to make motherfuckers laugh. Haven't spun this ep yet but Wengert, the legendary Weird Al and PFT never fail to bring the funny.

• Like 7

This is truly a C+ lineup of guests. Guess I should call in sick, listen to this, and spend the morning submitting obscene questions to my local frozen yogurt discussion board.

• Like 7

I'm only 13 minutes in but this is exactly the kind of of start we all needed. So silly and funny. Al's sick burn 12 minutes in was fantastic.

• Like 10

Wow.

Scott's Marc Marone over here all of a sudden. Lay off Wierdo Al with these hard-hitting questions, Scottie!

• Like 4

"have you thought of playing a show on that floating pile of garbage in the Pacific?"

"oh Catalina?"

• Like 17

Forever? Forever ever? Forever ever??

• Like 7

grepisode

I like that Joe Wengurt does a different character every time he is on, but I'll be at least a little sad if I never hear from Doug Doyzoice again.

• Like 8

Scotty Auks brought out the big guns for this one

Who better to break us out of the doldrums?

• Like 4

When I saw this I made the face my avatar is making.

And then I looked at Bruce with the face my avatar is making.

• Like 11

PERFECT! SPLENDID! PRAISE BE TO THE GODS!

I really needed this, and now that I have it, I think I'll be having seconds!

I have laughed.

My heart is as full as the barren Baron Lord Loyd Webber's womb is empty!

• Like 6

i'm glad to see the engineer cody trying to get a "handle" on things:

s3oskz0.jpg

(alternate joke: he's "handling this well")

• Like 19

This ep had copious examples of just about my favorite CBB thing, which is where PFT is on in character, and Scott says something ridiculous, and you can tell there's a whole process going on that starts with the Paul thinking "I, Paul F. Tompkins, find that absolutely ridiculous" and ends with a perfectly in-character channeling of that response.

Also, was amused to note that I could still sing every word of the, erhm, "Would You Rather theme" without missing a beat.

• Like 15

By coincidence I just binge-listened to all the Wengert episodes again last week, so this new one comes at a great time. Looking forward to it! "My grandmother was a rude-boy."

• Like 10

Sign in to follow this