🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 73 — The Gilmore Guys, Our Close Friend

I can't believe "burger" was said like a thousand times in that Seinfeld podcast and no one said "hamburger sandwich." Our little boys are really growing up...

• Like 10

Hey gang. I know what you all are thinking: Staz, how did the big presentation at work go? It went incredibly well and I looked amazing. We got some fat cats to write us some fat checks and I got a tasty scone out of the deal too. My outfit was complimented...twice! And one of the fat cats said she liked my bangs. Oh yeah!

Also, good episode. I hope to be invited to one of these barbecues some day. That seems to be the true sign of friendship.

• Like 12

did you take your special pink comb with you as a confidence boost??

• Like 5

We're all really happy for you Stacy. Could you upload the powerpoint so we can judge for ourselves?

• Like 5

We're all really happy for you Stacy. Could you upload the powerpoint so we can judge for ourselves?

Looks like she uploaded it to SlideShare: Link

• Like 10

Greggy, yes, I brought my comb. I combed my bangs and stared someone down every time they disagreed with me. That's why the one fat cat complimented my bangs. She was trying to get back in my good graces.

Dixon, I cannot share the powerpoint because it's full of confidential information...

Oh shit, Brg! How did you get that!? It's confidential! I could get fired!

• Like 9

Honestly think you could have done better on this one. This must have looked like shit blown up.

dwcQsVI.jpg

Don't mean to call you out like this, Stacy, but really, this is shit work.

• Like 5

i don't approve of the nickname "stacy".

• Like 9

Agata you seem to have missed my work of art on page 1...maybe you should go back and check it out

• Like 1

I don't like the name Stacy either. My voice is too deep for this name. But I did say you can call me whatever you guys want to.

I don't know, it's a famously cantankerous and reclusive magazine. It was basically published once and never heard from again.

I hear that this magazine is coming out with a second publication.

• Like 3

Honestly think you could have done better on this one. This must have looked like shit blown up.

dwcQsVI.jpg

Don't mean to call you out like this, Stacy, but really, this is shit work.

Hey man, the crowd loved it. This slide in particular got a standing O from the Board of Trustees. They do love Miley though.

• Like 2

I know you all have been waiting...

As always, here are my notes:

1.) Kevin and Demi seem very sweet and friendly and I think people like to hear friends being friends on a podcast.

2.) I listened to Gilmore Guys first because Sean was on there, but now I like it as I have seen all of Gilmore Girls and these fellas bring up some good points. I used to love Jess, but now I see how horrible he is thanks to Kevin. Rory really never got a very good love interest. She mostly liked a-hole douchebats.

3.) Sean and Hayes are looking very fresh faced and handsome. I get the feeling that they are on the same shaving schedule. They always have a beard at the same time. Do they shave together in the same location? Or do they just call each other to coordinate when they will shave and when they will grow?

4.) Congratulations greggy. I was really pulling for you and I’m glad they gave a pro version, even if it was just for the Psych podcast. It’s odd that they have run out of names for the pro version and yet there are so many new people on here. Start buying people!

5.) I don’t like when Sean and Hayes fight. I prefer when they make kissy and love each other.

6.) Was Hayes in the hospital? He has what looks like a hospital band on his right wrist. Plus he sounds a little stuffed up. You doing ok, buddy?

7.) Sean “I don’t order it because I have the whole macrobiotic…” Hayes: “Oh yeah I know. That’s another reason why I thought it was strange because it doesn’t have as big biotics as you..”

Additional note: I love that Sean and Hayes haven't seen any of these Oscar movies and don't know who any of these people are (except Meryl Streep).

• Like 13

Better or worse than Wanastasia?

Is this one of my nicknames? Or is this the evil version of me?

• Like 6

It's just wario with bangs and a lil pink comb.

• Like 5

It's just wario with bangs and a lil pink comb.

Haha! Please someone photoshop this up real quick for me.

• Like 1

Rory really never got a very good love interest. She mostly liked a-hole douchebats.

I totally agree, but I actually kind of like that! I think if Rory had ever had a really good boyfriend, it would kinda distract from Rory's awesomeness. Shes like a superhero in that show, so you can't make a character as awesome as her without making her specialness less rare. Besides Loreli/Luke is the best fictional relationship of all time, so that was good enough for me.

Also, while I agree that Jess is awful, I think that Dean is way under-hated. That guy could be a real jerk.

edit- I'd also love to make that picture, but I only have MS paint, and besides, I already posted an image in this thread and I don't wanna step on any toes!

• Like 3

Better or worse than Wanastasia?

I like the evil version interpretation. I presumed it was a mean hazing nickname, along the lines of Waahmbulance. But then I guess that would be Waahnastasia.

• Like 1

Also, while I agree that Jess is awful, I think that Dean is way under-hated. That guy could be a real jerk.

I've only watched part of the first season since Sean was on the Gilmore Guys podcast and I agree, Dean is a real lame-wad.

• Like 4

Haha! Please someone photoshop this up real quick for me.

6pfkiIf.gif

• Like 17

Maybe I listened to this weeks episode and maybe I didn't. Truth is: I'll never tell.

paul-wink-o.gif

• Like 8