🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 73 — The Gilmore Guys, Our Close Friend

This makes her look like Commander La Forge from Star Trek

That's LIEUTENANT Commander La Forge to you, sir.

• Like 3

Just some thoughts:

• The Popcorn Gallery theme is an objectively bad song

WOW BUDDY NEVER ASK ME FOR A FAVOR

• Like 12

Just some thoughts:

• The Popcorn Gallery theme is an objectively bad song

BUZZ! Wrong. You said that it's a bad song objectively but actually it's a really good song. The evidence is the fact that people like it and it's been the most popular song on any H&S podcast, and also the only one performed live (be me, Hayes, and Petey Holmes). If I was admin I'd ban you (Dave Eggers can you get my back here?)

• Like 6

Anyone looking to get on my good side (Joe this is an olive branch) just trash talk American Diaper for the entire following page. I'm giving out likes like candy.

• Like 6

Finally listened to the episode! Greggy, did they wish me Happy Bday in the pro version? I thought for sure i was gonna get it this time!

Those gilmore guys are pretty funny! But why take more jobs away from womyn? I think the podcast should be hosted by girls and be called the gilmore girls. But thats just my humboldt oppenheimer.

Thanks bananastasia!

• Like 5

I'm going to write a dis song at American Diaper tonight. That's how mad I am. I might even vlog about it.

Who even is this guy? What's his deal? Why does he think he has the right???

• Like 6

American Diaper, municipal solid waste, commonly known as trash or garbage in the U.S. and as refuse or rubbish in the UK, is a waste type consisting of everyday items that are discarded by the public. "Garbage" can also refer specifically to food waste, as in a garbage disposal; the two are sometimes collected separately. Litter, however, consists of waste products that have been disposed improperly, without consent, at an inappropriate location. Litter can also be used as a verb. To litter means to throw (often man-made) objects onto the ground and leave them indefinitely or for others to dispose of as opposed to disposing of them properly.

Thanks for reading this week's Talking Trash. It's 5:24 and 59 seconds, Garbagemen! I've been your host, Diss Cardwick.

• Like 6

As one of the newer posters here I would like to swoop in and ride the wave of this resentment for American Diaper by positioning myself as the benevolent yin to his malicious yang.

American Diaper, how dare you

• Like 13

In defense of the diaper, maybe he's just been listening to the teaser freezer theme too much and wants all the songs to be that good. Sorry, diaper, but sometimes we need new music and sometimes the music can't all be the same or else we get a vanilla ice/queen (that sounds like vanilla ice cream) situation where who knows is what song and everybody's mad. Sometimes you need to throw a hot Treese mix into the ring to liven things up.

• Like 4

As an official Music Critic, please allow me to submit my expert opinion that the Popcorn Gallery theme is actually a VERY GOOD song. American Diaper, I hope you can take this as a learning opportunity.

The Popcorn Gallery theme was also crucial to one of my favorite parts of this episode, when it was sung live and everyone agreed how fun that was.

• Like 10

I'm going to write a dis song at American Diaper tonight. That's how mad I am. I might even vlog about it.

Who even is this guy? What's his deal? Why does he think he has the right???

PLEASE do. I might be inclined to write a response song.

• Like 1

The popcorn gallery theme music is just Moondance with Tim Treese mumbling some ridiculous malarkey. However, i will concede that the live version with Mikal Cronin on guitar was revelatory

• Like 1

Feud Feud Feud Feud Feud!

I like a good HH forum feud! The Treese/McGurl feud was getting a little stale, so I'm glad American Diaper stirred things up. Knowing that Tim made that song, I suspect he made that rude jab because we were getting too lovey in here.

PS - I love you guys. You're the best and you make me want to be a better person.

PPS - Fight Fight Fight!

• Like 5

The feud between Tim and I is well documented but not even I would attack the Popcorn Gallery theme.

Much like, Saturday Night Live, the Popcorn Gallery is an institution that makes and breaks the careers of Hollywood Handbook forum posters. I was a nobody until Andy Daly answered my question on air and it propelled me into super-stardom.

It's a pot-shot and a load of crock and I expect better. Insult Tim all you want. He's trash and we all know it...but you leave the Popcorn Gallery theme alone.

• Like 11

It's gonna be a real Jay-Z vs. Nas situation.

Guys, If you have a moment, please go listen to the popcorn gallery segment on the Jessica Street Clair/ Lennon Parham episode. Hayes says something very interesting

• Like 2

Guys, If you have a moment, please go listen to the popcorn gallery segment on the Jessica Street Clair/ Lennon Parham episode. Hayes says something very interesting

Don't twist Hayes's words. He has later said that it's a very good song. Also JSC and LP later apologized to me in private. We didn't publicize it because the apology was legitimate and not a publicity stunt. They explained that it was a joke in poor taste. Same with Wainy Bear.

• Like 7

Hey diaper, put your money where your mouth is

tPvp2WP.jpg

• Like 3

$11.48/year? I think I can do that. I'm surprised that domain name is available.

• Like 2

point the domain at the HH subreddit

• Like 4

or my website, ill pretend i dont like tim's song then

• Like 6