🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 73 — The Gilmore Guys, Our Close Friend

Done. Greggy is a strong ally

• Like 5

did you guys know tim treese didnt even write the popcorn gallery song? he just imporvised it...talk about lazy

you know who else didnt write down his songs? jay z. then he married beyonce. tim will probably marry a beyonce-type some day. and all because of this unimpressive song he ugh this is too hard popcorn song is good

• Like 12

u guys ever notice how the popcorn gallery song just tells you what the popcorn gallery is and doesnt have anything really revelatory to say about the human condition? a major shortcoming imho

• Like 8

I like how it refers to us as "viewers." It's like Tim is knowing that when I am listening to the podcast I am also using my mind to be picturing Sean and Hayes asking questions to their guest. I am a viewer, Tim, and you instinctively knew that about me.

• Like 5

Handbook heads, it is I, the lonious of junk. I have had a long absence of bringing you hilarious posts for 2 main reasons. Firstly, I created a computer program to invent the perfect girlfriend and incidentally lightening struck my house simultaneously and made her reality. secondly, I adopted a plant that is called Fernast T. Bass goes to jail. what has been happening? was there any talk of my possible death? why was no one at else at wolfman jack's wake? I am starting a podcast to air within the next couple of weeks, who is with me? I need call in guests and you are the funniest people I know. Except for anyone who started posting, post me posting. But that's negotiable because i can make fun of how inept and unoriginal you are.

Happy Bday to Kevin Kob, I'd make a joke but that would just be corny...

• Like 11

Handbook heads, it is I, the lonious of junk. I have had a long absence of bringing you hilarious posts for 2 main reasons. Firstly, I created a computer program to invent the perfect girlfriend and incidentally lightening struck my house simultaneously and made her reality. secondly, I adopted a plant that is called Fernast T. Bass goes to jail. what has been happening? was there any talk of my possible death? why was no one at else at wolfman jack's wake? I am starting a podcast to air within the next couple of weeks, who is with me? I need call in guests and you are the funniest people I know. Except for anyone who started posting, post me posting. But that's negotiable because i can make fun of how inept and unoriginal you are.

Great first return post. Welcome back Junkmaster, you're presence was missed. I theorized about your possible death but I think I got too close to the truth and the thought police tried to take me down.

• Like 3

Thelonius Junk, you must be an expert on musics. You probably even understand the circle of fifths. Please choose a side on the feud between myself and Tim Treese regarding the popcorn gallery theme.

• Like 3

Tim, I am going to compose and post a rebuttal to your dis song tomorrow regardless of whether you post one or not.

• Like 2

My thoughts on the current Handbook feud:

Literally clapped out loud when I heard the popcorn gallery theme.

That was a good post.

• Like 1

Thelonius Junk, you must be an expert on musics. You probably even understand the circle of fifths. Please choose a side on the feud between myself and Tim Treese regarding the popcorn gallery theme.

I commend you for recognizing my extensive musical knowledge and incredible musical talent. I assume you made some theme song? I havent heard it but I must side with tim treese as it is common knowledge that hamburger sandwiches are circles and that cutting them into fifths expands your whole brains to a higher musical place and I mean honestly, the pipes on that guy are something to behold.

• Like 2

Welcome back. I'll call into your podcast. I have a small amount of experience. Btw, I do snus now.

• Like 3

I'm hoping the Popcorn Gallery segment of the show opens back up to forum generated content this next episode. It seems like a ton of back and forth between Sean's buddy from highschool and his comedy pupil Sean but it's cool when more than one fan of the Handbook gets a thrill from the closing minutes of the program.

Basically, I need to known how let this dude plays five chess games at once in the park know that he's not cruelty free in his diet, etc, etc, Allen Gregory, etc.

• Like 5

Tim, I am going to compose and post a rebuttal to your dis song tomorrow regardless of whether you post one or not.

American Diaper is GETTING UPSET!!!

george-costanza-annoyed.gif

#yearofthegif

McGurl Squad?

Nah, Haim Slides Nation

Junk, I'll do your pod.

• Like 2

Maybe American Diaper meant the popcorn gallery theme is "bad" in the old slang sense where bad means "good." Then he would be saying that the popcorn gallery theme is good. It's possible this was all a misunderstanding. The popcorn gallery theme is objectively good because it is helping Hayes and Sean's guests understand the segment because otherwise they would never fucking get it.

• Like 3

As promised, I've recorded a response to Tim's dis song before that song even existed. This is a move I learned from movies. Specifically, 8 miles starring Marshall Mellow.

please enjoy.

• Like 8

Maybe American Diaper meant the popcorn gallery theme is "bad" in the old slang sense where bad means "good." Then he would be saying that the popcorn gallery theme is good. It's possible this was all a misunderstanding. The popcorn gallery theme is objectively good because it is helping Hayes and Sean's guests understand the segment because otherwise they would never fucking get it.

Ah, so "objectively bad" is the new "painful and obligatory." (i.e. good, smart, funny and nice)

• Like 3

American Diaper don't speak no jive, turkey

• Like 1

As promised, I've recorded a response to Tim's dis song before that song even existed. This is a move I learned from movies. Specifically, 8 miles starring Marshall Mellow.

https://soundcloud.c...an/peace-treese

please enjoy.

Sounds a lot like Moondance to me

• Like 7

There's no getting around it. All songs sound like Moondance, and they all put you in a Racoon's trance

• Like 1

There's no getting around it. All songs sound like Moondance, and they all put you in a Racoon's trance

That's a buffoon's stance. You can go do a goon's dance wearing baboon pants.

Edit: I was unaware when I wrote it, but this is a real thing.

eEktWH0.jpg

• Like 2