🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 73 — The Gilmore Guys, Our Close Friend

I didn't know baboon's had heart shaped butts (is that what that Nirvana song is about?)

• Like 3

Well since everyone is demanding to see more of my progress in photoshop...

11021175_790270741059576_5197389143161066631_n.jpg?oh=347b99b45591fbb38763502306cce23d&oe=558B23DD

• Like 11

Im finly gonna watch the hangout tonight. Ill give notes after.

• Like 2

I really don't have much going on right now, and I'm really anxious for Tim Treese's response.

This is all I have.

As promised, I've recorded a response to Tim's dis song before that song even existed. This is a move I learned from movies. Specifically, 8 miles starring Marshall Mellow.

https://soundcloud.c...an/peace-treese

please enjoy.

Get a pop filter, commoner.

I'll record something tonight or tomorrow or this weekend. I have a really busy social/professional life... just so you know you're pretty low down on my priority list right now.

• Like 3

Never. Why do you think they call it pop music?

I'm not that busy, so try to make this a bigger priority.

• Like 3

I vote we ban american diaper from posting about anything other than the merits of all things Tim Treese.

• Like 4

Hey there forum heads. I'm going to Tokyo at the end of the month. Any Japanese HH fans on here ? I have questions. Also, wouldn't it be great if I had a HH t-shirt I could wear to spread awareness of the show ? Seems like someone should get on that. But not me as I can't draw.

• Like 4

i made a puff paint hollywood hambook shirt, it says "I <3 HH" except with a normal ways heart, then that is encircled by a jaggy-edge outline like a comic book saying BAM or whatev in cool neon colors. then the back says "sean+hayes+greggy 4eva" and under that i tried to make a puff paint tupac just because i like him but it looks more like ET because i messed up

• Like 11

You suck, diaper face #teamtreese

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

#teamtreese

By the way, are we 100 percent sure American Diaper isn't actually Jason Alexander? Honestly, this looks like something George would get himself into. Then Kramer would bust through the door and I would just lose it hahaha. That show...

• Like 4

What a going on?

Do any1 out there know the proper emoji sequence 4 'mansplaining'?

I'm trying to slightly fictionalize my date with Sara Palin for the New Yorker's special link bait bio rom com pic edition and the fact checking division is reallly breathing down my neck.

Thanks in advance for any and all attempts.

• Like 3

#teamtreese

By the way, are we 100 percent sure American Diaper isn't actually Jason Alexander? Honestly, this looks like something George would get himself into. Then Kramer would bust through the door and I would just lose it hahaha. That show...

The jerk store called. They're running outta you!

• Like 4

You suck, diaper face #teamtreese

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

I gotta admit, that was a great song. So much better than the popcorn gallery theme. I think this feud has stirred something up inside of you that just came pouring out in this song and you can really hear it. Powerful.

• Like 3

BoScout, I'm not liking any of your posts but please keep doing what you're doing. I wanna get on your level it's just gonna take some time.

• Like 11

You guys, for the first time since I moved down here last summer I officially have a real person full time job. That means no more boring contract work from home. I want to thank you all just joking screw you all for making me waste all my days in photoshop these past few months. I imagine this means I wont be posting as much once this starts, or in reality will be posting the same amount just at night and on the weekend until I feel out what work is like. I trust Joe McGurl to rise to this new occasion now that he's a photoshop master, and show brgrho that other people can use the liquify tool too.

• Like 11

I take back what I said about loving feuds. This American Diaper feud is boring as shit. Maybe I just loved the OG Treese/McGurl feud. Now, let's get back to making with the funny.

PS - Dixon, congrats on your new job!

• Like 6

Can one of you "classic" style forum members (I'm thinking maybe Chanson) please make a podcast about all the stuff that happens here in the HH forums and at your crazy "hangouts" and call it "The Popcorn Gallery" and can someone please make a theme song for that?

It would be helpful as a sort of a "guide" or "handbook" for people looking to make a name for themselves in the HH forum community.

• Like 6

I take back what I said about loving feuds. This American Diaper feud is boring as shit. Maybe I just loved the OG Treese/McGurl feud. Now, let's get back to making with the funny.

PS - Dixon, congrats on your new job!

I agree. I was really hoping to shake things up, but this feud has been a little underwhelming. I'll gladly keep making songs though. I take requests.

Beef Over?

• Like 5