🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 73 — The Gilmore Guys, Our Close Friend

I think you're a cool guy Greggy, but I want to know if it's ok to do a kind of pseudo S+H impression at least some of the time? It's just so fun and infectious like the vibe of this forum and also like diseases.

sure, its a free country assuming you arent posting from like north korea or usa thanks obama

• Like 6

Just discovered that a coworker at my new job was stealing money from me, luckily I'm a smart fucking badass who figured it out. Tonight it was only $15, but I wonder how much I've been short over the 2 weeks I've been working here with her.

• Like 1

Hearing rumors that the Popcorn Gallery song is bad? Not sure what to do. Was going to do segment but maybe not? Guess we should see if we get any questions. Guest is Cooper Nanjiani.

• Like 13

Kumail,

1.) You listening to any good podcasts? I still haven't found one I really like yet and am wondering if you have any suggestions.

2.) Is red a real color or is it like the Pluto of colors where some people think it's a color but NASA says it's not?

3.) Is nerds is cool now and is bullies pumping their gas or is nerds still being nerds and what does this mean for society at large?

4.) Is Hayes' beard getting between him and his fans?

5.) Is ir possible for humans to live in harmony with the Earth or are we destined to forever be at odds with the destructive power of nature?

• Like 5

Kumail, I saw your set at FunFunFun Fest in November. It was great and you were very funny! Why didn't you watch my set?

Why is Franklin and Bash always on at the gym?

• Like 1

Hearing rumors that the Popcorn Gallery song is bad? Not sure what to do. Was going to do segment but maybe not? Guess we should see if we get any questions. Guest is Cooper Nanjiani.

Kumail, have you heard Serial yet? It's really good!!!

• Like 3

Dear Kumail,

1. How is it working with your wife? Do you ever start kissing at work or tell jokes in the bedroom?

2. What was the first video game you ever played?

3. What's the best thing about Bagel the cat?

• Like 8

Kumail,

I heard that Fox is rebooting the X-Files, do you think its because of your podcast (The Indoor Kids)?

• Like 4

kumail, did you see that video where people hide behind a giant x-ray machine then they come out and reveal who they are? I was so glad they weren't actual skeletons. Did that make you cry and realize that we are all just skeletons on the inside? Is that kinda freaky? Ok bye.

• Like 1

Also, Kumail, did you hear about the dress? Any opinions? I heard they werent even real pearls. I guess even Lupita is fake. Is everyone in hollywood fake?

• Like 3

Kumail,

Who's the biggest prankster on the Silicon Valley set? How was it when you first came to the U.S.? Any culture shock? How did you prepare for the role of Kumail the staffer on Michael and Michael Have Issues?

• Like 4

Fuck it... Maybe this will get in cause its so good and name based and theres no way he hasnt heard it.

Hayes, weed is legal in california, so do you find yourself donning teflon(like a teflon don) often because everyone says theyre gonna "smoke haze?"

Friends, should i legally change my name to Haze Dabs n Newports?

• Like 4

Hi , Coop

Wouldnt you sell the rights to the story of your childhood to Suda 51?

Does Dc Pierson wear a cool designer cologne?

• Like 4

Kumail,

1. What was it like working with The Babe on your nerd show?

2. You've said that your favourite game is The Game by Neil Strauss. What's the best neg you've ever done?

3. Have you ever been talking to your grandma while a man approaches you through fog, and as he gets closer you exclaim your surprise when you realise it's Arnold Schwarzenegger by saying "Coo, male? Nan, gee, Arnie!"

• Like 6

Kulap

• Why didn't you take Scott's last name? Vilanjiasock is so hard to pronounce. Wouldn't you rather be Kumap Anchorman?
  • You were on one episode of Parks and Rec as Ben's father's girlfriend. Who do you like better, Jonathan Banks or Howard Kremer
  • You were in a bit of a feud with Marc Maron. Speak on that.
  • Your HBO show has been criticized for not having enough women on it, even though it's a show about the beginnings of the silicone breast implant industry. Does Mike Judge hate women? From what I can recall, neither Beavis nor Butthead were women
  • Thomas Middleditch's name is Thomas Middleditch, but he doesn't have a british accent. Please explain.

• Like 3

Kumail,

A lot of people are gonna ask joke questions about your name but I won't. As a nerd yourself, do you think if the Nerdest was candle man he would get a hard wick when he got excited?

• Like 3

Dear Kumail,

An expression that gets used a lot on podcasts is "inside baseball." What the eff does that even mean? And before you try to bullshit me, I'll tell you that I've cut open a baseball and it's just a bunch of strings.

PS What is the difference between baseballs and crickets?

• Like 2

Kumail, which one of your characters do you find the most difficult emotionally to do? Have any of the actual celebrities you do impressions of confronted you?

• Like 1

Michael Showalter as Gerald 'Coop' Cooperberg in Wet Hot American Summer, what was your favorite part about shooting in Maine?

• Like 2