🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 73 — The Gilmore Guys, Our Close Friend

I was shopping for cheese at my local food mart when a magazine cover caught my eye.

Kumail, what was the best interview question they asked you, and also, what was your answer?

NivZMrs.jpg

• Like 6

Guys, I don't mean to derail this line of questioning, but HAVE YOU SEEN HOW COOL NEW YORK IS!?!?

iawoNot.jpg

!!!!!

This is amazing!!!!

Why didn't you tell us you were starting your own restaurant? Are you ashamed of us? You didn't think we would be supportive? That's sorta rude.

• Like 2

Thanks for telling me you were in New York, Burgy, I could have come down to meet up!

• Like 1

Kumail,

Aren't you smart and funny? Any advice on how to be smart and funny? Asking for a couple of friends.

• Like 2

Hi guys, just wanted to say I grew a beard and some of the beard hairs was red and I was very proud and looked more aryan than usual, BUT, it seems like Hayes shaved and now I'm concerned not only about whether I should be shaving, but also why a podcast about American Dad wouldn't be called American Mom, is it too obvious or is it more like it's so obvious it's good, but not so bad it's good, and it's only actually would be good if it was being bad? Cheers.

• Like 9

Kumail,

How hard is it to stay in the funny zone while shooting in such an unfunny city such as Portland?

Follow up question, Fred Armisen's glasses: real or fake?

• Like 1

Hi guys, just wanted to say I grew a beard and some of the beard hairs was red and I was very proud and looked more aryan than usual, BUT, it seems like Hayes shaved and now I'm concerned not only about whether I should be shaving, but also why a podcast about American Dad wouldn't be called American Mom, is it too obvious or is it more like it's so obvious it's good, but not so bad it's good, and it's only actually would be good if it was being bad? Cheers.

Great first post

• Like 2

brGrHo is the Gordon Hayward of the HH forums

I think of him is like Steve/Jimmy/Jack from Shameless. ******Spoilers**££¥**+*

Hmmm. Had some drinks.

• Like 2

Brgrho's hair game is off the charts balls to the wall dopestatic. If I were of the female sexuation it would seriously freak my bean in terms of juicing me up.

• Like 10

Brgrho's hair game is off the charts balls to the wall dopestatic. If I were of the female sexuation it would seriously freak my bean in terms of juicing me up.

Remember that time I said you'd be a good dad because I didn't realize the guy in your picture wasn't you and I said that your face was a good dad face?

• Like 6

Brgrho told his barberman, "Give me a shot of those good good hairs, straight to the dome!"

• Like 5

Happy international women's day?

• Like 3

Me: When is International Men's Day?

Girlfriend: Every day is International Men's Day!?!?!?!?! LOL

Me: Good One.

P.S. I don't actually have a girlfriend obviously. The premise required me to have one.

• Like 7

I'm going to give every international woman I know a high five today!

(The rest of you, just keep your shirts on and wait until National Women's Day for your high five. Not everything has to be about you all the time.)

• Like 5

Happy international women's day?

This question mark is sexist.

• Like 12

Mark: Why did Margaret report me? I just don't see the problem..

Janet from HR: You don't see any problem in what you said?

Mark: I was just curious.

Janet from HR: Do you want me to read back what you said?

Mark: If you think that will help clear things up, sure.

Janet from HR: Okay. "Hey Margaret, do you think you got that promotion because you're a woman and you have a great ass?"

Mark: Yeah...it was a compliment. What's wrong with that question?

Janet from HR: This question, Mark, is sexist.

Happy International Women's Day

• Like 9

This question mark is sexist.

I know.

hehe

• Like 2

That video is beautiful and made me want to cry.

I wanted to post a video of Will Forte's women's herstory song, but they're all recorded off of TVs with cellphones.

Just discovered that a coworker at my new job was stealing money from me, luckily I'm a smart fucking badass who figured it out. Tonight it was only $15, but I wonder how much I've been short over the 2 weeks I've been working here with her.

Poor Mr.Hog !!

I'm outraged.

How'd ya figure it out Hogman ?

Mark: Why did Margaret report me? I just don't see the problem..

Janet from HR: You don't see any problem in what you said?

Mark: I was just curious.

Janet from HR: Do you want me to read back what you said?

Mark: If you think that will help clear things up, sure.

Janet from HR: Okay. "Hey Margaret, do you think you got that promotion because you're a woman and you have a great ass?"

Mark: Yeah...it was a compliment. What's wrong with that question?

Janet from HR: This question, Mark, is sexist.

Happy International Women's Day

Jesus Mark, get your shit together !

• Like 3

Jesus Mark, get your shit together !

Unwarranted attack on my good pal Jesus Mark.

• Like 8

Anyone remember Jesus Jones ? Good times.

Anyone remember Jesus Christ? Yeah. Thought not. This forum has forgotten the church, and the family dinner table.

• Like 11