🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 73 — The Gilmore Guys, Our Close Friend

What is a vector, if not a very small circle? I think Euclid said that, and he should know! I'm pretty sure I read that he invented the circle-jerk.

• Like 2

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that if we define a circle as a directed graph that is just one cycle, then the graph:

A_1 -> {A_2}

A_2 -> {A_1}

does in fact satisfy it. In fact, by that definition, unless we include a specific exception, then the degenerate (that's a math word but also a pretty good pun) circlejerk would be just one person:

A_1 -> {A_1}

LMK if you need a math major for anything else on these comedy podcast forums. I'm usually very excited to break out the notation.

• Like 10

I feel like jerking off a lady and a man at the same time is like patting your head and rubbing your tummy at the same time. I'm better at tummy drums than either but still very much into this idea.

• Like 5

Dan Engler dares show his face in these forums after he laid a burn upon Sean and Hayes in the CBB forum? I don't know what they teach you over at The Wolf Den, DAN, but these streets are all about respect.

The Wolf Den? More like the wolf DEAD! And I'm not talking about El Chupacabra's tag at the end of each episode homes.

• Like 7

I feel like jerking off a lady and a man at the same time is like patting your head and rubbing your tummy at the same time. I'm better at tummy drums than either but still very much into this idea.

Hmm. I think it would be both more fun and more difficult. I'm pretty sure I couldn't do it, since I'm not ambidextrous. (I can pat my head and rub my tummy for a short while but I pretty quickly devolve into patting both. So that doesn't bode well.)

• Like 2

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that if we define a circle as a directed graph that is just one cycle, then the graph:

A_1 -> {A_2}

A_2 -> {A_1}

does in fact satisfy it. In fact, by that definition, unless we include a specific exception, then the degenerate (that's a math word but also a pretty good pun) circlejerk would be just one person:

A_1 -> {A_1}

LMK if you need a math major for anything else on these comedy podcast forums. I'm usually very excited to break out the notation.

Degenerate circlejerk is a very good description of someone so pathetic that they have to jerk their own self off. Get a friend, loser! Join the boyscouts or something!

Also, I think the notation should look like this (because my emotional development stopped in 7th grade):

A_1 -> {A_1} -> 8==D~~~

• Like 5

A_1 -> {A_2}

A_2 -> {A_1}

A_1 -> {A_1}

mmmm that's my shit. anyone wanna take a vacation and j/o on the seven bridges of koenigsberg (this is a good math history joke)

• Like 5

I don't know what they teach you over at The Wolf Den, DAN, but these streets are all about respect.

Respect? Respect is for you pitiful mortals. I am a god.

For example, you have just been demoted…to #2 Handsome Boy!

ekRsp4C.gif

• Like 8

So when is the next circle jerk hangout happening? Tuesday? Thursday? Friday?

Wait a minute! Why didn't anyone congratulate me on 900 posts? This is a big deal, people! This is all I have!

8445545a38ff173e8a9f6e353ed8742d.jpeg

• Like 6

I didn't really groove to this epi, i found it a bit clunky. I liked listening to Hayes on the GG this week, it's a good show and I like to hear his legit writing experience talking, and Sean was good on uh... what was it? box angeles. Though it's funny because soundcloud played the next episode after his and Box was talking about how people shouldn't be mean to movies but should support fellow creatives because there are so few creatives and so many people who just consume and consume, which sounded like, up there w/ lizard brains as something mockable.

Looking forward to tomorrow's epi. I wonder who the guest is, did the reopen the PCG? did anyone make a lazy pun out of their name

• Like 2

if Hayes somehow was asking for PCG q.s about himself, I'd have to go for "why did u initiate/torment someone named dave (pronounced weirdly) while in either a terminus for sea-frieght or fortified wine?" seam, I'll work on yours overnight and get back to you.

damnit i forgot to ask a question

can i have one of your'ses, just change the name to mine thx

if they ask mine zinji you can have the answer

• Like 8

They probably won't pick any of mine cause they're not very good, but, if they do, I'll be donating the answer to charity. Probably some f'ed up babies charity or something.

Also, I think the notation should look like this (because my emotional development stopped in 7th grade):

A_1 -> {A_1} -> 8==D~~~

This is superb joke

EDIT (it's a penis)

• Like 2

Thats weird als charity for perfectly healthy happy kids

• Like 5

Anyone else a fan of Hot Package? I think Derrick Beckles is an absolute genius, the way he uses found footage in his shows is masterful.

I know I'm late but heres mine!

"The church bells and rang and Peter knew it was time for bed. He hopped into his small pond and began to froggy swim to his home on the lily pad to catch some much needed rest. He some how, however frogs do it, got from the water to the lily pad without it sinking and upon his amphibious ascent from water to land he pondered, "Are lily pads even land?" He stared into the night sky and began to shut his eyes... And uh... his EYES were sooooo big that it uhh.. it took kind of a long time to SHUT HIS EYES. So we'll just wait a bit... aaand he shuts his--Jesus Christ! CUT! Drop the curtains!"

The preview crowd boos and the curtain drops. We peek behind to see Tony Toaster, up and coming stage director/narrator, fuming mad. Red hot. I mean he was steaming. "Where the fuck is FIip!?" Tony does his best to maintain his shiny fresh look even in his rage, waddling down the steps and up to Flips dressing room and bursting through the door only to see Flip hovering, back towards him. Tony lets out his toastiet, "What the fuck, man!?" Flip is hovering over giant pile of feces. Dropping down on different spots every few seconds. He's a fly. "We're supposed to be out there right now! They're booing us dammit," Tony yelled. Flip whipped his body around revealing his face full of sorrow and filth. Drenched in tears, and covered in poop. Flip sobbed, looking up into the dark ceiling, into nothing, and let out what would be his final words, "I'm sorry man... I can't do it. This shits got a hold on me." And with his final breath, which just must've smelt like shit, he dove into the massive mound of human poopy and died.

• Like 5