๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 214 โ€” Sound Healing Therapy

Bob gives thanks to some of the famous Blues people who have given him and so many others so much solace before welcoming Sound Healing Therapy expert Susan Windchime (Mary Holland) to the show. They engage in some Sound Healing Therapy which helps Bob access memories from his past, go through the many different healing sounds, and talk about Ms. Windchimeโ€™s upcoming workshop tour.

Holy crap, this was amazing. I thought it was going to peak early on with the one-two punch of a Bob/Mitchell segment and a Ducca list, but then the baby-voiced penis-burning story took it to a new level. Mary was great as always.

• Like 3

Do not eat while lsitening. The description of Bob's penis alone would make it difficult but the breast milk stuff doesn't help.

ย 

Fantastic ep.

• Like 2

Hilarious ep. Strangely turned me on while simultaneously making me sick.

Mary forcing Bob to drink while yelling at him was the best.

• Like 1

I wasn't sure that Bob was Scott Aukerman's ex-stepfather in the Affirmation Nation universe; I'm glad to hear that he is! I hope that means we'll get to hear some Bob/Scott interaction on an upcoming episode of AN or CBB.

This was a really great episode. Has Bob ever done a list of names he was bullied with as a child?