🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 222 — Suit City

Howard and Kulap kick off the show with How To Act, a lesson in how spoilers are ruining television and why accountants should consider going into any other business. Then, actor and comedian, John Gemberling, joins our hosts in a quest to explain why all the news you need can be found on Facebook. Also, in a special edition of The Price is Right, the gang discusses Howard’s ability to assess the timing of music that he hears every week. Additionally, in a review of The SpongeBob Movie, Howard and John explain why people that live under water will never act like people that live on the land. Lastly, John answers questions from Chartists, wherein he explains why New York maintenance men are not as unflappable as people think.

• Like 1

Holy shit! Spoiler alert on the Sponge Bob movie! Jeesh, does everything have to be ruined by this podcast?

• Like 1

I kid.

I'm totally digging Gemberling, he isn't sugar coating crap. If he likes something, he likes it. If he doesn't like something, he's not afraid to say so.

• Like 1

Love Gemberling taking shots at Anaconda, what a piece of trash and waste of time. It completely was, OMG we should remix baby got back! Make the beat sound as annoying as possible with stuttering and repeating at odd points, and have portions of the song where the beat goes away and Nicki Minaj repeats an often quoted line from the song over and over and over again GREAT BRIDGE NICKI!!!!!

• Like 1

Anaconda was just like that Booty song by J-Lo and Iggy Azalea--an excuse to make a music video showing off their exceptional rear ends. No complaints about that here. (although, of the 3, I think J-Lo is the only one that's au naturale)

I hadn't seen shit-eating before 2 girls, John. I watched a few seconds of that video and it's haunted me.

Another great Whooch. I too was surprised that John has two kids. Probably because he is so good at playing an irresponsible Bevers type. But I do wish he were my dad. I bet his kids will have a creative and unique view on the world with all of that false information he probably feeds them.

• Like 3

Kulap's guessing strategy needs some adjustments.

Hahah yes that bothered me too. If you're playing Price is Right rules, you just screwed yourself unless its EXACTLY 129!!

as a massive Fat Guy Stuck in Internet fan (long before I knew much about John and Curtis), I was extremely happy when Flatliners came up naturally in conversation.

I'm on OG fan, back when it was Channel 102 show called Gemberling (though I never actually watched the Adult Swim remake). Was really excited to find out he's really raised his profile since then! :)

Awesome episode. Loved the Little Buttonpuss ep of CBB and I was shocked to learn that was, in fact, the actor that played Bevers. I enjoyed him on the few eps I saw of Marry Me before I realized the show would not live up to my expectations of being more than a by-the-numbers primetime sitcom. Which is really a shame since the Marino/Wilson chemistry is incredible. Oh well, there i go rambling again.

• Like 1

If you guys don't listen to improv4humans, Gemberling is an absolute all-star on that show.

• Like 10

Hahah yes that bothered me too. If you're playing Price is Right rules, you just screwed yourself unless its EXACTLY 129!!

And no one even called her on it! Shows what a clusterfuck that whole thing was, albeit in a very entertaining way. The whole thing was a nice throwback to Howard's classic quizzes.

Great episode, Gemberling is awesome, love how he always says "Gemberlicking" the same way.

• Like 1

If you guys don't listen to improv4humans, Gemberling is an absolute all-star on that show.

Yep. And he's the infamous LittleButtonPuss.

I've said it before, and now that it's been brought up, I'll say it again: GET MC CHRIS ON THIS SHOW! Surely Gemberling has a phone number...

I loved the mc chris skits without knowing who the non-mc chris guy was. It wasn't until the How Did This Get Made episode where John showed up to talk about Street Fighter that I learned who this hilarious dude was. And I've been officially a fan of Gemberlicking ever since. Love his appearances on CBB and I4H. He's amazing.

Damn. I thought they were going to talk about RFTC, they have a song called 'Suit City.'

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this