🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1604 - Sarah Colonna

Kicking back with Sarah Colonna.

I like how the guest can barely be heard while on the couch, but the squeeky door is the loudest thing in the room. Well, except for JP.

• Like 3

"Elliot manages an apartment complex in the Palms."

"Oh." Sarah's response sounded either disgusted or like she pitied him.

• Like 1

You hate your guests. You're routinely difficult and weird to them. I don't think it's Matt -- who is great -- I think it's JImmy getting bitter. It's a thing you need to think about. You're just being weird

delino, you dont understand many of the earwolf podcasts

• Like 9

You hate your guests. You're routinely difficult and weird to them. I don't think it's Matt -- who is great -- I think it's JImmy getting bitter. It's a thing you need to think about. You're just being weird

Do you not know the schtick?

• Like 6

EEEHHHHH! WRONG!!

• Like 4

The bonobos ad still makes me laugh like an idiot.

• Like 5

Saying a punter is an athlete is a bit of a stretch. They're smaller and have a specialized role that don't require them to not make or take hits typically, they're slower and don't need to block. That being said, they can absolutely win a game, but they're not "athletes", just a skilled role. And in the case of Jon Ryan, that fake punt was a huge reason why the won.

To help Jimmy understand, it's like calling pitchers "athletes".

large_cc-sabathia-new-york-yankees-625.jpg

• Like 2

I love when personal friends of Jimmy come on the show. Those episodes are always the best. They had a great chemistry, and Sarah quickly became one of my favorite guests based on this appearance. I could listen to them talk about football and GH for hours, even though I know zero about either subject.

• Like 1

I love when personal friends of Jimmy come on the show. Those episodes are always the best. They had a great chemistry, and Sarah quickly became one of my favorite guests based on this appearance. I could listen to them talk about football and GH for hours, even though I know zero about either subject.

Their shared earnest love of GH was pretty endearing.

• Like 1

Now, I know you're going to get mad at me for getting mad at you, but... Let's just say I'm glad the conversation about homeless people was brief!

im going with "demon" this week for the players club

• Like 2

I'm going for the mysterious middle name of Delano.

• Like 2

im going with "demon" this week for the players club

HOW DARE YOU GREGGY

also, Evan Gattis is a monster. That may end up being a good pick for Jimmy if he stays healthy. When the Braves off-loaded all of their talent this year he went and it broke my heart.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this