🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 16 — The Sweet Sound of Success with Max Success Champion

Welcome to the Sweet Sound of Success with your host and inspirational speaker Max Success Champion (Mort Burke)! This week Max is joined by his lovely wife Macy Champion. They’ll talk about how a public incident has changed their love life, they go through Macy’s Rules, and Macy shares her own personal struggles. Then, Traci Reardon stops by to give Twitter followers advice on how to make money and more in her recurring segment, “Help Me, Rhonda.”

• Like 1

Short and sweet, baby. I'm so glad human anatomy doens't work the way Lauren implies it does in these shows. Leathery sack of chips?

• Like 1

Episode 16 gets enthralling real quick with Macy's Rules. Another 'Queen of Versailles' riot grrrrllll from LL.

SQUARESPACE COMMERCIAL WITH TODD!

This one took some time to hook me in, but it was real good. The "We've all..." run was my favorite.

• Like 3

I assume the rest of Macy's Rules are "Macy decides what we eat on _____, and it's always pizza!" for every day of the week

• Like 1

LL is so cool. She continually leaves jaded comedians repeating her last lines and stumbling for a response. A straight up point guard whose jersey I would wear or look at. I do hope she or one of Wild Horses clique gets cast as the Spider Man in the new Spider Man movies.

• Like 5

"Natural Nighttime Raspberry" is my fave type of scented candle (just don't fall onto it). Having characters reading copy is pretty great also. Good ep.

I sign the theme song to myself all the time in my best Lauren Lapkus impression.

Lauren's character was oddly sweet in this episode - it was nice for a change, and I'd love to see her return.

Also, I'd like to nominate this episode for the funniest Help Me Rhonda segment to date. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Sign in to follow this