🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I understand that I'm new on this forum and I probably don't have as much respect as some of you important bigwigs here in the industry, but if Sean and Hayes have taught me anything it's that I should really try to get out there. Every word I type is my audition, so I'd like to do the piece that I've practiced for you all, my auditioners.

I think that Engineer Cody probably isn't real. Think about it for a second, if he was real, why can't we see him when we turn on the podcast? We know that Sean and Hayes are real because they is the hosts of the show, but Cody is only ever defined in the words of the podcast hosts. When we hear Cody talk, it could just be an electrical signal sent from the podcast headphone wires directly into our brain to cause us to hallucinate his speech patterns. There is absolutely no evidence for his existence, and I at least encourage you to think about whether Engineer Cody is real or not, because it's this sort of thing that Obama is trying to convince us of.

Christopher Nolan,

Please quit making duplicate accounts. I banned you for a reason. You're not deep just because you take mushrooms and listen to the pod while looking at lava lamps.

PS. Stop stealing ideas from the show! I checked your IMDB page and saw BOTH Two Guns and Pleasure Doom in pre production.

• Like 2

Lol.. The fact that u post this means hes already in ur system rearranging wires and screwing ur circuits up. Sorry bro.. Looks like u dont have much time left. Cody is very real... Too real even.

RIP Will Sticksbeer

#Cody2015

• Like 9

I never even considered this possibility. Is there a way that I can get him out of my circuits and wires, as you called them?

I really would rather not be dead right now, but I do understand that my mortality is very real in this moment.

• Like 2

If Engineer Cody Cody doesn't real then what about all of the other Earwolf podcasts that he also is part of?

• Like 1

I never even considered this possibility. Is there a way that I can get him out of my circuits and wires, as you called them?

I really would rather not be dead right now, but I do understand that my mortality is very real in this moment.

If you're worried about Engineer Uncle Cody Boy getting you through the wires you should do what the rest of us do and listen wirelessly. Duh.

Here's what you do if you think he is already in your wires. Pull out all the wires right away, and put them -- this is important -- in a large GLASS jar.

• Like 2

There was really only one convincing comment that Cody actually exists, so I'm not really sure if it's been proven just yet. I'm still going to fight as long and as hard as I can to find the truth, and not let "engineer Cody" or any other ghosts or liars try to take me for a fool. Anyone who wants to search for the truth with me, I invite you to do so.

What kind of nonsensical question is this? Engineer cody is an occupation.

"Durr, guys, is farmer real? Is bank teller real? Is arthroscopic surgeon real?"

• Like 2

Bertram, this isn't Comedy Bang Bang. Riddle me this, won't you: expand your mind. Scott Anchorman has been lying to you, just like the ghost that pretends to be Engineer Cody.

• Like 1

I think you're showing a great deal of disrespect to Engineer Cody Cody, Engineer Cody Brett and Engineer Cody Sam with this inane line of questioning.

All of Earwolf's engineers cody are among the best engineers cody in showbiz. And of course they're all real. Hell, I watched a few episodes of American Horror Story: Bitchcraft with Engineer Cody Cody and his girlfriend. (Not to brag, but we're neighbors and very close friends.)

Oh boy it would be rich if Engineer Cody was just a Hayes & Sean invention. They're truly modern day Mandy Kaufmans

• Like 1