πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 338 β€” Be My Guest, Literally

It’s a special co-host edition of Comedy Bing Bong with our favorite German film director Werner Herzog! Werner & Scott welcome guest of honor Michael Ableson, a NYC corporate litigator AND Origin Story documentary donator to tell us all about being the hero of the banks when suddenly Ho Ho the Naughty Elf squeaks into the studio. They are also joined by well known French actor Jean Claude Pepi to read a Nosferatu script, play a new game called Name French Actors, and to settle the score during Would You Rather?

• Like 1

Β 

Holey moley.

• Like 3

in addition to the fine assemblage of guests, i want to credit michael for the unacknowledged 99 problems reference when scott asked him about the bar exam

• Like 13

Maybe it's just me, but for me, I'd watch a reality TV show staring an eloquent, nihilistic child born into a family of rednecks.

• Like 1

Is today Christmas morning, because this episode is up there with the best CBB holiday specials!

Β 

I don't care for the two interns Scott had on during the ad reads, though. He should stick with Engineer Cody Cody.

• Like 11

Jean-Claude!! Everyone, go listen to Nine Sweaters!! Disc 2, Track 5: 'The Greatest Actor In All of France'

• Like 2

"Well, well, well. Look at this candy-ass motherfucker!" I hope Santa comes more than once a year.

• Like 24

Jean-Claude!! Everyone, go listen to Nine Sweaters!! Disc 2, Track 5: 'The Greatest Actor In All of France'

Β 

This was always my favorite character from Nine Sweaters and I was always surprised he hadnt done this on cbb forever ago

I don't care for the two interns Scott had on during the ad reads, though. He should stick with Engineer Cody Cody.

Now Dan... Don't you start now...

• Like 6

Santa is Alan Thicke!

Β 

• Like 21

Funliars is the title of Malcolm Gladwell's new book about people who basically bullshitted their way to the top in an affable way. The last chapter is a short autobiography. Also, oh, snap. Oh, no I did not.

• Like 1

So excited to see the 40 episodes of Kroll Show, Still.

• Like 6

A glimpse of stocking was once considered shocking. These days it takes around 2,000 volts.

• Like 4

Looking forward to that legalzoom dog swap service going international so I can take advantage

• Like 5

Welp, this one is going to be the one to beat for best of the 2015.

Β 

Β 

Scott yelling at people during the Would You Rather theme is a blast from the past! One of my favorite things. If only we could take a plane break again :(

• Like 15

I haven't laughed so hard during an episode of Comedy Bang Bang in so very long. I am in tears.

Β 

Michael did a great job. I was expecting some awkward guy that didn't say much, but he was pretty excellent. He also has very good taste in guests.

• Like 16

It was nice to have a non-mythology Andy Daly episode again. It's also inspired me to finally listen to Nine Sweaters.

• Like 11

A very long episode, but packed with goodness. I think we've all long suspected that Santa's cheery demeanour was just a front, so it's nice to finally have the truth on record, and to be fair, Scott did have it coming.

• Like 2

PFT, Andy Daly, Lauren Lapkus, The Birthday Boys and Sean and Hayes AND a special guest who was funny. This is the best episode.

• Like 15

Wonderful, wonderful episode. Ahhhh what a delight, ahhhhh it's so good I'm frightened and scared

• Like 4