🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 338 — Be My Guest, Literally

Yeah, huge props to Michael Ableson for requesting PFT, Andy Daly, and Lupkus - and he holds his own as well as can be expected, I think. Great episode.

• Like 9

One of my favorite things in the world is Scott saying something stupid or crazy and PFT having to express his incredulity while trying to remain in character. the coal thing was a gold standard example this week, I couldn't stop laughing

• Like 18

Yeah, huge props to Michael Ableson for requesting PFT, Andy Daly, and Lupkus - and he holds his own as well as can be expected, I think. Great episode.

Nice hat.

• Like 2

Legal Zoom and Stamps.com should really hire Sean and Hayes as consultants. They have great ideas and pose great questions!

• Like 11

This episode is pure insanity, thanks for investing that 36k Michael!

• Like 6

This is one for the record books. Michael made some great picks and did a good job in his own right. Everyone delivered and my face began to hurt from all of the laughter and grinning. Easily a Best Of episode and an all time favorite as well.

• Like 9

Can't believe this line-up. Incredible.

That Scott is more committed to Ho-ho's catch phrase than Lauren is makes me so happy.

• Like 14

Hello everybody indeed welcome to Comedy Bang Bang

Scott accidentally launching into the NNF intro/outro is one of my favorite rare occurrences, like Bill Haley and His Comets

• Like 7

I hope Santa comes more than once a year.

Hey, thats between him and Mrs. Claus.

• Like 14

If Hayes and Sean are in every ad I will forget that my 30 second skip button exists. Pleeeease do it!

• Like 15

If Michaels request involved Sean and Hayes reading the ads he is truly a man of the people

• Like 23

C+ content. Props to Michael on his choice of guests. I need some time to think about my personal list, but there should definitely be a "What's your All-star CBB guest line up look like, bro" thread.

• Like 4

I will literally never get tired of Scott giving the Birthday Boys shit for being white men.

There was a good joke on last weeks Comedy Bang Bang tv show when they were coming back from commercial and Dax and Scott were talking about a sketch group made up of seven white guys, and how that would never work, they need some women, something to that effect. I laughed, but it stung a little since the Birthday Boys show was cancelled... but the joke may have pre-dated their knowing that, plus I forgot that those guys write for the CBB tv show. :)

• Like 4

I like to think that Paul does these for the few people who look through all the photos

IMG_0351.jpg

Is that vest made of a basketball practice jersey? I think it is! Is it reversible?

• Like 7

I love the idea of Santa becoming a reoccurring guest but only over FaceTime.

• Like 7

I, for one, greatly enjoyed the new feature "Name as many French actors as you can, with repeats allowed and no fact-checking." I hope it returns.

• Like 20