🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 338 — Be My Guest, Literally

"Well, well, well. Look at this candy-ass motherfucker!" I hope Santa comes more than once a year.

This became quickly one of my favorite PFT lines of all times, I laughed my ass off at the Scott vs. Santa fight.

This episode was insanely good, perhaps one of the all time greats (great great), everyone was on the top of their game including Michael. But really, what else would you expect from an all star CBB lineup.

PS. Loved PFT's callback to Scott's Irish character from Andy Daly Pilot Pardo Podcast Pilot (Morch).

• Like 14

You could play me Ho-Ho clips for a month and I wouldn't get tired of it.

Congratulations to Michael Ableson for being an incredible successful corporate litigator and also for having impeccable taste in characters. One of us! One of us!

• Like 9

Thank you Michael for your donation and for making this awesome episode happen. You did really great as a guest. I probably would have been so intimidated and/or awkward being in the presence of the titans of comedy.

• Like 6

The fight in the end could have only been made better if Werner Herzog said WORLDSTAR.

What a wild episode. One of the best!

• Like 5

You could play me Ho-Ho clips for a month and I wouldn't get tired of it.

Congratulations to Michael Ableson for being an incredible successful corporate litigator and also for having impeccable taste in characters. One of us! One of us!

Gooble gobble gooble gobble we accept him!

• Like 5

Now we should stress, you are not a person doing a character.

I cannot even begin to properly explain how hard this particular bit was to get through when it came as I was conducting my business in a crowded public toilet. I was already envisioning all these strangers looking at me with pity/confusion/judgement when I exited my stall and them thinking I had the most inexplicably hilarious penis in the world if I burst into hysterics as I'm taking a piss.

• Like 1

So, why were the birthday boys there? Were they canceled from this episode?

IMG_0391.jpg

• Like 13

So, why were the birthday boys there? Were they canceled from this episode?

They're probably waiting to appear on another Earwolf or Wolfpop podcast. We've witnessed Steve Agee and Leonard Maltin just hanging out on the Comedy Couch before.

• Like 3

Santa Claus sounds like he should be announcing the MUUUUUSICAL GUEST on SNL.

• Like 5

That game of "Name French Actors" was like the #1 rule in Dracula's house: No stakes!

• Like 21

So the "Pillowcase That Is Also Your Bed" is sort of Sean and Hayes's "Giant Fitzcarraldo Flipbook".

This could explain what happened to the Birthday Boys!

• Like 2

What an awesome episode, so many great ones so far in 2015!

If I had 36 grand to go on comedy bang bang I totally would.

PS. Loved PFT's callback to Scott's Irish character from Andy Daly Pilot Pardo Podcast Pilot (Morch).

i had forgotten that somehow, between scott, andy daly and a ~superfan~, nobody ever picked up on the fact that PFT was fishing for a MORCH callback.

which is ridiculous, because scott does perhaps the most iconic character work in the podcasting game

• Like 9

On a second listen I realized what it was that felt off in this episode- Andy Daly isn't constantly being thrown premise breaking curveballs. It gives his performance a 'braced' quality, like trying to pet a dog that's used to being hit. I hope it doesn't let him think he can relax when he does another episode with Zouks.

• Like 13

"Are you involved with anyone romantically, are you not into that, or what is your deal?"

"Uh, not into, it not my deal, not my interest area, no not exactly"

"Not interested in romance ever? Okay you just have a lot of money and-"

"I'm sorry, I mean 'YES, AND...'."

Hilarious little moment

• Like 13

Michael was great, Lauren Lapkus is god

• Like 5

"I'll also make a general plug for the concept of litigation."

Great plugs.

• Like 10

"I'll also make a general plug for the concept of litigation."

Great plugs.

It's always the best part

• Like 1

I will literally never get tired of Scott giving the Birthday Boys shit for being white men.

Maybe The Birthday Boys and The Whitest Kids U Know should consider swapping names. They're certainly more fitting of that title.

• Like 2

Great episdoe. I don't remember laughing that hard in a long time. I totally wouldn't mind Michael paying another 36k to come back.

• Like 6