🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

there is major like inflation going on in this thread.

please, please, use your likes sparingly.

only like a post that is smart, funny, nice, not too scary, or if you're looking to give someone a reason to notice you.

kthx

• Like 12

don't fuck this up for me scones

e: also I think I figured out the hangout thing, luckily i'm a nightowl, but i'm ready for future ones

• Like 7

don't fuck this up for me scones

e: also I think I figured out the hangout thing, luckily i'm a nightowl, but i'm ready for future ones

We're hanging out right now. If you want to join, send me your email address. Or if you wish to join in the future, we can make that happen.

• Like 1

Do you guys think I'll get a PCG if I stop asking offensive questions?

Or should I just try to make them funnier(funny)?

decisions, decisions

• Like 1

jason allison i meant

and it's thornton not "thorton." who's "thorton"? that's not a real guy. so why are we supposed to listen to you

Holy smokes, I did not expect to get a reply from Hayes. Thorton is the Canadian spelling , we have a whole bunch of wacky rules up here (like we would say he plays centre, not center. and favourite is in Canadian spelling) Thank you for putting me in my place sir.

PS I love all the hockey references in this thread. MORE, MORE, MORE.

• Like 4

I genuinely love hockey. Is this still relevant. Is this interesting

• Like 6

Hey, Engineer Brett, that "what up what up" you isolated for Sean, could you post a downloadable file of that for my notification ringtone? And any bit of you heard in it, just cut that out.

• Like 2

im freakin beans in the hangout with pretzel pics

VqSQlHu.jpg

beautiful

• Like 13

I just listened to the Gilmore Guys episode with Hayes. The gay neighbor on The Flintstones would be named Rock Hudson.

• Like 11

I naively allowed myself to hope that I might get the pro version this week but I guess I haven't paid my dues yet. Does anyone want to start a feud with me to increase my visibility on the forum? Hayes followed me on twitter today, so I think I'm making inroads.

I'm in! I've got a great idea too. I'll make a song for one of the show's segments. It'll get chosen, obviously. I ride the fame for a few months and then you call me out saying it's actually not a good song (I know. It's hard but please try. It's the freaking PRO VERSION!). You make a diss track. Pitchfork gives it the good old Best New Music treatment. I release a diss track and it gets like 20 fucking likes or some shit. And there we are. Five months from now. Sitting quite pretty with our Pro Version Hollywood Handbook podcast. I'm going to get my guitar right now. I'm thinking D tuning?

• Like 3

im freakin beans in the hangout with pretzel pics

VqSQlHu.jpg

beautiful

I had a stale pretzel in NYC recently - an experience I do NOT want to repeat. These look like they would be very, very satisfying and suitable to my lifestyle. Thnks greggy

• Like 1

Are you talking about Bruins legend Jason Allison? Or Bruins legend Joe Thornton?

You're probably one of those Whalers fans who wears hats and says stuff like "I wish the Whalers still existed."

No. That is me. I like Geoff Sanderson and Kevin Dinean and THAT'S IT

Go whale

• Like 18

No. That is me. I like Geoff Sanderson and Kevin Dinean and THAT'S IT

Go whale

"Sanderson is the only NHL player to have been raised in the Northwest Territories, a place in which he grew up while his father worked as a pharmacist in the now defunct town of Pine Point, Northwest Territories. As a teenager, he relocated with his family to Edmonton."

now defunct town

• Like 4

"Sanderson is the only NHL player to have been raised in the Northwest Territories, a place in which he grew up while his father worked as a pharmacist in the now defunct town of Pine Point, Northwest Territories. As a teenager, he relocated with his family to Edmonton."

now defunct town

My grandmother's family is from Edmonton. And one time I went to Yellowknife. It was fun.

Edit: Go Thunderbirds!

• Like 2

Ep 74

My third baddest bad boy son's violin protégés' Bosnian tailor and I spent a very unstructured three hours geeking out on how Fight Have encapsulates like a cool emo villain that Western game companies haven't caught up with until Hayes and Seance speak up. Fight Haver argues about the mere presence of other characters in his narrative and grazes the thicket that be their legal rights as well. The boss is embarrassing his daughter - is that a cut scene or a quest?

Pro Consumer Tip - I listened to this pod off soundcloud in the morning and did my ( since REALITY SHOW SHOW was an ear wolf presents ) customary second listen from subscribed iTunes joint. Numbers do the math.

I almost let my steak degrade to an unpalatable medium-rare bussin up at how stumped Sean and Hayzeus' good friend Kumail was at our listener funded questions. Handbook has a lock on the unexplored "hesher-kid giving a book report" grammatical sentence structure and I wouldn't trade it for a Pitchfork 8.9 rating or an AV Club neck-beard or a lost behind the scenes promo for Mulaney.

-/-Sentence about Brian Austin Green's show 'The Wedding Band' -/-

• Like 9

oh wow Agata's website page changed from orange-ish to a lovely blue and it FREAKED ME OUT

• Like 4