🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

Spunky, those are two of the damned handsomest doggies I have ever seen! Congrats!

In honor of your advice, here are two of my three cats, Jack and Izaak:

Jack_and_Izzy.jpg

I gave you a like, but if I find out that you make one of your cats live in the trashcan, I will take it back so fast!

PS Nice one, but that was ecret-say advice-gay for newbies-day.

• Like 5

Kumail turned my Xbox One on when he said "Xbox One". He didn't even know what a computer was, why did he do that to me?

• Like 5

It's never too early to start growing your fur out. Also, make sure to pointedly ignore everyone around you 95% of the time.

I do both of these things already! Rod Ennis coming atcha!
  • Like 2

Edit: It's funny because Joe Thorton plays for the San Jose Sharks and has never played for the Kings.

jason allison i meant

and it's thornton not "thorton." who's "thorton"? that's not a real guy. so why are we supposed to listen to you

• Like 24

as much as I loved jason allison as Geroge Constance you probably shouldn't give american diaper too big a head about his nice, nice, nice avatar

• Like 6

Well if you really think about it, isn't it US who is all in the garbage can and the pets that are the truly free ones?

No?

Yeah, that doesn't really make sense.

I'll let him out now.

• Like 3

jason allison i meant

and it's thornton not "thorton." who's "thorton"? that's not a real guy. so why are we supposed to listen to you

Is it just me or did this forum just get taken over by a bunch of sports-heads? Shouldn't they be out pumping gas or something? Go iron your varsity jackets, sports-heads!

• Like 7

Well if you really think about it, isn't it US who is all in the garbage can and the pets that are the truly free ones?

No?

Yeah, that doesn't really make sense.

I'll let him out now.

Dennis says he wouldn't mind getting into the garbage can. One time there was shrimps in there.

• Like 3

i don't give a FRICK about sports unless it's videogame sports then i LOVE it

• Like 3

I'm hanging out in 30 mins. I don't care if I'm there alone but let me know if you wish to join. What do you say Hayes? Want to talk with a bunch of nerds, you sportshead?

• Like 3

i don't give a FRICK about sports unless it's videogame sports then i LOVE it

Hayes and Sean should add a subdivision to their game company. ComicBooksVideoGames:Sports.

• Like 3

me playing real sports

also a hangout starting now? it's like freakin 3 am no wonder I've never been on > :(

• Like 2

As much as I'd love to hang out with all of you very cool people, I simply cannot tonight! That said, I will watch the video, but not talk about it!

> :(

rare footage of zsinjeh actually angry

• Like 4

me playing real sports

also a hangout starting now? it's like freakin 3 am no wonder I've never been on > :(

Well, you're awake right now.

• Like 1

Liking sports is for nerds. Playing sports is for bullies and that's why they're pumping gas now because they're dumb and have head injuries.

Is there anything nerdier than fantasy sports? I love fantasy football because I'm a nerd and nerds is cool now and bullies pump my gas

• Like 2

I cannot do a hang out because I've already taken my sleepy time good night medicine, but if in theory I was interested in the future like do I type "holowod hang" into the google hangout app or how does it happen. does I have to make friend with Bozos?

• Like 3

Also, i live in NJ, which, as far as I'm aware, is 1 of 2 states in the country that only has full service gas. Does that mean all the bullies live here? That would explain a lot.

• Like 2

I cannot do a hang out because I've already taken my sleepy time good night medicine, but if in theory I was interested in the future like do I type "holowod hang" into the google hangout app or how does it happen. does I have to make friend with Bozos?

First you have to glue reflective dots all over your black bodysuit, then you have to put on your binocular rift goggles. Then get into your car and meet everybody over at bozos house and he'll fire up the hangout ap.

• Like 5

hmmm well all I have is reflective cubes. thousands and thousands of reflective cubes. I can barely see anything or move freely around my compound, due to all the cubes. I guess that's just the start of where I goofed up, vis a vis eMeetings

• Like 5

jason allison i meant

Are you talking about Bruins legend Jason Allison? Or Bruins legend Joe Thornton?

You're probably one of those Whalers fans who wears hats and says stuff like "I wish the Whalers still existed."

• Like 6

jason allison i meant

What about Tim Horton, the Canadian hockey guy? dun dun dunnn

• Like 1