🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

"For my age to do what I do, it's phenomenal. When I got to the gym now and I play full court ball, I'm playing with men half my age. And I got a little thing. I get a little rebound. SPRINT to the corner with it. Do a little double dribble. Uh uh. Try to go for it. One step back. ALL AIR, baby!! Playing with guys twice my height. But they don't know what I'm gonna do out there, and they can't believe I'm doing it. "Hey, man, you playing pro NBA ball." NOT! It's just that you're not used to the Larry Birds, the Magic Johnson kinda moves. I'M OLD SCHOOL!"

- MBOP

Do you have this memorized? How did you pull this out so quickly?

• Like 4

Do you have this memorized? How did you pull this out so quickly?

I once typed it up and sent it to a friend because they mentioned basketball.

(reality show show, 19 Dating Philosophy, 7:50)

• Like 8

I once typed it up and sent it to a friend because they mentioned basketball.

(reality show show, 19 Dating Philosophy, 7:50)

I just relistened to this episode. It's hilarious!

• Like 3

Ok guys, I've got myself a small problem. I've got myself hooked on giving likes.

After hearing the pod yesterday, I decided it was my duty and privilege to like every single post for at least 24 hours. Now that the time is up It's hitting me how hard it's gonna be to stop. How could I pick a first post not to give a like to? That'd be like the meanest thing ever. So I can only see one solution. I have to stop giving ANY likes for awhile. It's going to be excruciating because I already enjoy almost every post anyway, but this is the only way to fix what I've done while maintaining my 100% no meanness policy.

I apologize in advance to whoever posts immediately after this. I probably really like whatever you're saying.

• Like 4

mmmmmmmmmmm yes. The hangout last night was delightful. I drank too much and was very sleepy. Comforting to know that even among internet peoples my looks and height are subpar. Welp, back to my loathsome job. Enjoy your street bawlz and pretzy bakings!

• Like 4

mmmmmmmmmmm yes. The hangout last night was delightful. I drank too much and was very sleepy. Comforting to know that even among internet peoples my looks and height are subpar. Welp, back to my loathsome job. Enjoy your street bawlz and pretzy bakings!

Bruce is actually quite an attractive man who would even look good in a v-neck if he were to wear one.

EDIT: I'm not saying that Bruce has ever worn a v-neck. I'm just saying that if he were to choose to wear one, he could pull it off.

• Like 5

I've got a theory that JMonsterface and A Bear are the same person.

• Like 5

There are some big horse races going on in my town right now, so if any of you want to meet estate agents wearing tweed jackets or ladies wearing ridiculous hats get thee down to Cheltenham asap.

• Like 5

Oh boy, I see my resolve is to be tested already.

• Like 1

All the new people are still Joe

• Like 8

Bruce is actually quite an attractive man who would even look good in a v-neck if he were to wear one.

EDIT: I'm not saying that Bruce has ever worn a v-neck. I'm just saying that if he were to choose to wear one, he could pull it off.

Tread lightly, Anastasia.

• Like 5

Nope, I'm just another newbie making horseshit posts.

• Like 5

I saw Chappie and I need to warn everyone that this is NOT A NICE MOVIE.

Chappie is not a funny butler like I was expecting from the title, he is actually a METAL MAN that does CRIMES. Can you even imagine a robber guy (already getting serious chills) then make that robber guy made of STEEL?

Also the whole God/creator theme is HEAVY-HANDED.

I rate this movie five stars, meaning Seriously Terrifying And Really Scary.

• Like 10

hey gang I see there's been four pages of posts in the last two hours, hope to catch up sometime tomorrow

• Like 6

I'm 5'10.25". I never lie about my height, and everyone around me does, it's pathetic. Also, I used to be really, really skinny my whole life until this Christmas since which time I've gained about 10 lbs. It's weird, my weight hasn't fluctuated more than a couple pounds on either side of 140 since I was in highschool, now I suddenly ballooned up to 150!. I think the rotavirus killed my good gut bacterias and now I can't digest my food so good anymore. I'm still really skinny though.

Joke t-shirt idea: "Does my body dysmorphia make me look fat?"

• Like 6

Also, I am fuckin' super-pumped to make and eat some homemade pretzels. I may be alone in feeling this way, but I really enjoy eating pretzels because I think they are crunchy and delicious.

• Like 4

let me warn you, my recipe does not result in crunchy pretzels

• Like 5

Are we gonna hit triple-hundo on a Wednesday?!

• Like 7

let me warn you, my recipe does not result in crunchy pretzels

Thanks for the warning. If I play "Crunching" from my sound effects record while I eat them, it will be all good.

• Like 3

Listened to the episode now. Good one S+H. You had me cracking up long time. Kumail = corker of a guest. And can we get a forum shout-out to Ben Rodgers for a great ad !! I've gone on record before as a fan of this guy and so I was fist-pumping away when I heard that ad (not really).

• Like 7