🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

Good work this week, guys.

Joe I thought our tiff was on hold? If not let me go back and unlike those gifs of you.

• Like 10

It is on hold, chum, that was just a general, "who cares?" to be thrown out to the universe. I think the timing just made a lot of people jump to conclusions. Couldn't be further from the truth. The McGurl-Treese-Peace Treaty is still in effect.

• Like 4

All the new people are still Joe

I wish I could promote how true this actually is

• Like 2

Ok, gang. We need to hit 300 by tonight, so let me see those gifs, let me see those pretzels, let me see some random numbers that coordinate to the post number which you are posting...

What are you thinking right now? What's your dad like? What's your dog like? What's your dad's dog like? What color socks are you wearing? What's your grandmother like? What's your beard like?

We can do this, people! If you think something is too unimportant to post, well you're wrong! Post it!

• Like 6

By the way, I love in TWB when Hayes scoffed at the idea that he would have a shower/tub combo like some kind of commoner! Does he really think that only cheap motels have shower/tub combos? I've never had anything but shower/tub combos in my life. But I guess I am a poor street urchin who's just trying to make her way in this power-crazy money-driven world...

Quick, Sondheim, start writing this musical!

Shower/Tub Combo!

• Like 8

McGurl-Treese-Peace Treaty

Funny related personal anecdote (and also therefore a bit of an olive branch): in high school we had shirts made up Junior and Senior year and on the back of mine Junior year my friend convinced me to put "Treese's Pieces". The problem is that "Treese's" isn't said like "Reese's" (treesez v. reeseez), so it had to be forced.

Joe would you care to share a humorous and preferably slightly self-deprecating personal anecdote with me now?

• Like 4

Ok, gang. We need to hit 300 by tonight, so let me see those gifs, let me see those pretzels, let me see some random numbers that coordinate to the post number which you are posting...

What are you thinking right now? What's your dad like? What's your dog like? What's your dad's dog like? What color socks are you wearing? What's your grandmother like? What's your beard like?

We can do this, people! If you think something is too unimportant to post, well you're wrong! Post it!

0zyQtGP.gif

By the way, I love in TWB when Hayes scoffed at the idea that he would have a shower/tub combo like some kind of commoner! Does he really think that only cheap motels have shower/tub combos? I've never had anything but shower/tub combos in my life. But I guess I am a poor street urchin who's just trying to make her way in this power-crazy money-driven world...

Shower/Tub Combo!

my kids bathroom has a combo but my wife and i luxuriate in a proper shower

• Like 3

giphy.gif

^Joe in his playing days

• Like 5

0zyQtGP.gif

my kids bathroom has a combo but my wife and i luxuriate in a proper shower

God dammit greggy! This could have been two posts!

But I do appreciate you sharing. I guess I am like a child. I live in a two bedroom apartment with three adults and a 9 month old. We share one bathroom, and all it has is a combo. Someday when I make it big I too shall live a life of luxury with a stand alone shower!

• Like 2

My dog died when I was 11. Thanks for reminding me.

• Like 4

My dog died when I was 11. Thanks for reminding me.

Let his memory live on in another post. Photos? Stories?

• Like 2

Being tall is cool, but having big beard is smart and funny and nice. I'm also 6'2" so don't worry I'm cool too.

3Vjj9ZI.jpg?1

• Like 6

Shower/Tub Combo!

Right? My dad's a boat captain and I have combo tub!

Although, I don't live at his house and if I did I would have a standalone shower. But still. It's the principle of the matter.

• Like 5

Yes, MM! This is what I like to see!

• Like 2

Let his memory live on in another post. Photos? Stories?

His name was Ben and he was a good boy

553ZyOS.jpg

cccRdEn.jpg

• Like 12

Dixon, Ben looks like an amazing dog. Did he often wear cute little hats?

But something else concerns me in this photo: were you raised by a race of particle people?

• Like 7

Dixon, Ben looks like an amazing dog. Did he often wear cute little hats?

Only when we made him.

But something else concerns me in this photo: were you raised by a race of particle people?

Yes, life was hard for me and Ben.

• Like 6

His name was Ben and he was a good boy

Finally, an answer to the age old question of "Who's a good boy?"

• Like 6

Also I bet Hayes was picturing like a raised tub that also has a shower coming out of it, kind of like

claw-geneva.jpg

which does seem a little cheap hotel like

• Like 4

I am playing 7 shows in the next 12 days! No live streams, but I'll tell you what you can stream, and that is our new album. Feel free to listen repeatedly, purchase on iTunes and/or vinyl, tell all your friends, post on your very popular music blog, etc.

• Like 12

I am playing 7 shows in the next 12 days! No live streams, but I'll tell you what you can stream, and that is our new album. Feel free to listen repeatedly, purchase on iTunes and/or vinyl, tell all your friends, post on your very popular music blog, etc.

I like it. I shall buy it. You are tall and talented. You will go far in this world!

• Like 3

How many bands are you in? Also where can I buy this vinyl?

EDIT: I am a dumb. Sorry. K thx byeeeeee

• Like 2