🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

Well, this is an absolutely horrible horrible night of great great posting.

I see you there Marshall, and I'm considering my terms.

• Like 4

Inside joke:

I woke up this morning with this in my head:

SAME. NOT JOKING

Ima just steal that shit off the internet right now and be done with it. No shame

• Like 4

Really enjoyed that TWB ep, nice job Agata. Robo Laura Hall alone was enough to make me subscribe.

• Like 2

p.s. that girl is my hero. I want to buy her a horse and make her nerd parents pay for stabling.

• Like 3

Completely missed the album drop the first time through. Listening to it now, its really good. Makes me miss playing in bands

• Like 4

This is an amazing thread.

I am an in awe of all of you individually and collectively.

RanRan, though. Wow. Please keep up, you guys.

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing that pretzel recipe, greggy! They turned out delicious!

C3NwA6M.jpg

I feel like I got tricked into liking this.

• Like 4

C3NwA6M.jpg

What's UOLF OCN?

• Like 9

C3NwA6M.jpg

Using our own recipes against us Wolf Den? Wow...wow...

Though it's my birthday today so I'm going to let that slide, wanna eat dem pretzies

• Like 7

New gif to replace Thanks button:

ZeMITM8.gif

I almost died when I was watching this yesterday.

Happy B-Day Zsinjeh. As a gift, here's a picture of those guys you seem to like.

{ABD30A6A-EFC4-401F-82E9-721385E04A63}.JPG

Shoutout to Slick & Spin, the crash dummies.

• Like 2

RanRan, I really liked your album! I would buy the vinyl, but I won't be able to listen to it unless I also buy a record player. Maybe I could use one at the library.

• Like 5

All of you pretzel bakers need to band together and start a new chain of pretzel bakeries to finally put an end to the reign of that tyrannical old bitch Auntie Anne. She has ruled over malls and airports for far too long.

It's gotta involve an assembly line somehow. All of the hot new fast-cas (casual) places involve assembly lines.

• Like 2

can we get to 500 posts before the next ep drops? Screw that. Make it 1000. Shoot for the moon, if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars. Even though stars are a lot farther away than the moon, so that dumb saying doesn't even make sense. What an idiot that guy is. It's like he doesn't even read science or anything.

• Like 4

Id like to move a petition to the floor that stipulates these pretzy creations henceforth be known as gretzels.

Motion to vote on proposed name change. All in favor say "ugh-zactly."

• Like 9

C3NwA6M.jpg

you old nutbar

• Like 7

Happy birthday zsinjeh

You're 1 day older than me (I assume we're all born the same year to keep things simple)

• Like 5

can we get to 500 posts before the next ep drops? Screw that. Make it 1000. Shoot for the moon, if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars. Even though stars are a lot farther away than the moon, so that dumb saying doesn't even make sense. What an idiot that guy is. It's like he doesn't even read science or anything.

Uh, did you even watch Gravity? In space u keep flying until something stops you so eventually you could reach a star... Or the sun, which, get this, is a star!!!! Look, if China gets another haircut, good! But you should know more bout space science if u want to listen to this show.

• Like 9