🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

The record is 603 posts. Nothing is impossible. I learned that from my coach, Michael Jordan, aka Mr. October.

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing that pretzel recipe, greggy! They turned out delicious!

C3NwA6M.jpg

Biden-This-Fucking-Guy.gif

• Like 6

Happy birthday zsinjeh

You're 1 day older than me (I assume we're all born the same year to keep things simple)

and 2 days older than me. Man, parents love to fuck in June.

• Like 5

Hey American Diaper, might want to take a gander at this book

g22bNsn.jpg

• Like 8

i don't fully understand why everyone is making pretzels but i do know that my rivalry with dan has grown stronger.

• Like 15

RanRan, I like your album. BUT, while it is good and does technically rock, the song called "Movies" is obviously an encroachment on the audio properties of me and Mister Hayes. Please change the song to either be about something we haven't already taught everyone at the libarry everything about already or make it mention me and Hayes before every time you say movies. I do NOT wanna have to get LegalZoom involved. You know I have their number cuz another podcast I do commercials on is friends with them. I rest my case and it's s-staind.

I am so sorry sir, will rectify ASAP.

• Like 10

Wow! So many birthdays in Morch. Happy Birthday, Zsinjeh!

• Like 1

and 2 days older than me. Man, parents love to fuck in June.

can you blame them? Kids are home from school, perfect time to sneak in some danger fucks.
  • Like 8

The motto I like to live by is "If you don't try to climb too high, then it won't hurt as much when you inevitably come crashing down." So I think we should aim for somewhere around 390 posts.  We can do it (probably)!

• Like 5

i don't fully understand why everyone is making pretzels but i do know that my rivalry with dan has grown stronger.

a79587336732556e8041bad6fda7016d972315375b2a0c735d3f97946d949daa.jpg

• Like 2

Hey American Diaper, might want to take a gander at this book

g22bNsn.jpg

A Bear, you continue to intrigue me.

I'm pretty sure that's the same science book I had in elementary school and I'm a man of a certain age.

• Like 1

No slowing down on the posts please, this thread has to beat the Dan Klein one.

• Like 1

Everyone list 3 albums you've been listening to recently that are nice and cool. Go!

• Like 2

Aaaaaand 390 392! We fuckin' DID IT! I am so stoked right now. God willing, with a little good luck and no injuries, we might make it to 395.

Edit: Did I just jinx us? I know you aren't supposed to talk to a goalie who has a shut-em-out going, or to a pitcher with a nope-nope. Maybe nobody should talk until we hit our target of 395?

Edit:Just to be safe, I'm going to keep editing this post instead of adding new ones.

Edit: Today I listened to the Zoltans, and I'm currently listening to Ween's Quebec. I am thinking when this is done playing I'm going to listen to some Steely Dan.

Edit: In honor of recent events, the Steely Dan album I will be listening to is the one who's title is named "Pretzel Logic."

Edit: Did you know that the Patriots agreed as a team to hold their breath until their undefeated season was over, and that's why they lost the superbowl? A lot of people don't know that.

• Like 2

Quebec is an amazing album, Spunky. Love them

I have been listening to:

Neil Young - Zuma

Open Mike Eagle - Dark Comedy

Sleater-Kinney - No Cities To Love

All of them dope in their own right.

• Like 4

3 albums:

• Father John Misty - I love you, honeybear
  • Lady Lamb and the Beekeeper - after
  • Punch Brothers - phosphorescent blues

• Like 4

Everyone list 3 albums you've been listening to recently that are nice and cool. Go!

St. Vincent - St. Vincent

Run the Jewels 2 -Run the Jewels

1989 - Taylor Swift

• Like 3

Father John Misty's new album is unbelievably good, AD

• Like 2

you know it's not about you, right?

• Like 3